Barb-ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingmuffyn

Mar 28, 2007
Barbed wire at Tuol Sleng Prison, Phnom Penh, Cambodia where the notorious S-11 under the Pol Pot regime interrogated and tortured lots of their innocent countrymen.

95365507_a30f3b0db6.jpg

The barbed wire which surrounded the entire building was to prevent prisoners from flinging themselves off the corridors in desperation. I dunno whether this pic translates enough gloom and doom for people who have not visited this really sad place...

izzit abandoned? would be better if there were silhouettes or shadows of people behind the barbed wire.

Can increase the depth of view a bit more would be better for the effect!

Nice idea!

izzit abandoned? would be better if there were silhouettes or shadows of people behind the barbed wire.

its not abandoned. the Tuol Sleng prison was an old school converted to a torture centre and at present exists as a museum...it left a deep impression on me and i am afraid if u haven been there, its juz a picture of barbed wire to you...but its a veri sad place lah...:cry:

re : your suggestion abt sillouhettes and people, will it spoil the sense of isolation u reckon?

Can increase the depth of view a bit more would be better for the effect!

Nice idea!

thks! i tried to focus on juz a few barbs for effect

:confused:

not suggesting a riot in there but if u got a coupla shadows, shoulders slumped, slinking around i think would translate into more doom and gloom.

not suggesting a riot in there but if u got a coupla shadows, shoulders slumped, slinking around i think would translate into more doom and gloom.

okie sort of get wat u mean....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.