Bangkok,Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

redname

Oct 8, 2009
Hi,
i'll be gng to BKK during 15-18.

anyone gng tht period? we can go walk walk and shoot photograph also.

now i only know the grand palace and floating market to shoot photos only

Night market at Silom road / MBK area; or a day trip to Ayutthaya is not bad.
Yaowarat (aka Chinatown)?

lol...i will go bkk on 19-22 dec...
too bad...one day late...haha...

i going too but next mth siax.... =) ..anyone try taking photo at Soi Cowboy??? lots of bars there ...not sure can take or not ....i remeber got one stall selling exotic food like cockroah , ants etc ... "(^O^)"

I personally find goin to floating market is a waste of time and $$$

trvl there take ard 2hrs...go there pay this and dat...in the end just bring u one round.

i going too but next mth siax.... =) ..anyone try taking photo at Soi Cowboy??? lots of bars there ...not sure can take or not ....i remeber got one stall selling exotic food like cockroah , ants etc ... "(^O^)"

always smiles at them b4 tryin to take pics...:bsmilie:

go try those insects...they are nice...avoid the locust legs...they are quite sharp. ;p

oh okok .,..but inside tha bars u cant take photos right ...esp the a go-go girls haha ..don think dare to try the insect ..haha

oh okok .,..but inside tha bars u cant take photos right ...esp the a go-go girls haha ..don think dare to try the insect ..haha

try it...:thumbsup: u like it...:lovegrin:

Oh u can take photo at go-go bar
Must go early
First pick a girl and buy her drink and talk
Next ask her if u can take her photo (only her of course must sweet talk abit)
If she agree tell Mamasan about her agreeing to take photo of only her
If MMS show disapproval, tip her 200Baht sure ok one
After u sick of her sitting position, ask her if she can do some pole dancing for the photo shoot
Before she can reply, push her 200-300Baht, this time really depend on your charm and her character

Alternatively, u can pay bar fine and bring her back to your hotel room and take whatever u want la

Good luck and good *****
Good luck

Alternatively, u can pay bar fine and bring her back to your hotel room and take whatever u want la

do wat? continue to take photo?

lol...i will go bkk on 19-22 dec...
too bad...one day late...haha...

wanted to go these dates also but weekend fares not cheap. i only bought my tickets last week

I personally find goin to floating market is a waste of time and $$$

trvl there take ard 2hrs...go there pay this and dat...in the end just bring u one round.

i guess it's an exp, thou for you it's one tht makes you nvr to go back :)

i'll take train there, so i guess faster. wonder if can jus take from the river banks or not cause i dnt wanna go on the boats, scared camera drop into water :(

You could try the most norm place, Ayuthuya, head down to Nakon Pathom where alot of famous temple and nice rural scenery, if time permits and could get a driver driving u whole day, drive further up to Pattya, than back to BKK, head down to Khao San area for some expat nite life where lots of back packers for some evening shoot with some bars there for a gd chill out. or maybe even Chao Phraya river where there is alot of attap shops thru the small walkway, look for some nice zi char shop located on 2nd floor for some Pat thai and thai ice tea coupled with some nice photos of the river you could take.

You could try the most norm place, Ayuthuya, head down to Nakon Pathom where alot of famous temple and nice rural scenery, if time permits and could get a driver driving u whole day, drive further up to Pattya, than back to BKK, head down to Khao San area for some expat nite life where lots of back packers for some evening shoot with some bars there for a gd chill out. or maybe even Chao Phraya river where there is alot of attap shops thru the small walkway, look for some nice zi char shop located on 2nd floor for some Pat thai and thai ice tea coupled with some nice photos of the river you could take.

thanks. famous temples and rural scenery seems nice :)

chao hraya and ayuthuya near mbk? any bts or mrt?

maybe can try take from the viewing galley on top of baiyoke sky hotel ...nice view of bangkok city ....

maybe can try take from the viewing galley on top of baiyoke sky hotel ...nice view of bangkok city ....

Ya, i agree, nice view. I just come back from Bkk. But the viewing gallery is rotating so you can stand at the same point and view the city in all direction. :)

Ya, i agree, nice view. I just come back from Bkk. But the viewing gallery is rotating so you can stand at the same point and view the city in all direction. :)

Is it need to pay to go up the viewing gallery?

Oh u can take photo at go-go bar
Must go early
First pick a girl and buy her drink and talk
Next ask her if u can take her photo (only her of course must sweet talk abit)
If she agree tell Mamasan about her agreeing to take photo of only her
If MMS show disapproval, tip her 200Baht sure ok one
After u sick of her sitting position, ask her if she can do some pole dancing for the photo shoot
Before she can reply, push her 200-300Baht, this time really depend on your charm and her character

Good luck and good *****
Good luck

Thank you for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.