Bangkok recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeckson Chow said:
Just PMed you my details. Hope I can help. :)

Zeckson, will not be able to go so soon, not approve, but will let you know when available to leave.:thumbsup:
You are the man.:thumbsup:
Ever consider work as a part time tour guide in BKK.:lovegrin:

soma said:
Zeckson, will not be able to go so soon, not approve, but will let you know when available to leave.:thumbsup:
You are the man.:thumbsup:
Ever consider work as a part time tour guide in BKK.:lovegrin:

Nah, my work is already taking up most of my time liao. No room for an additionla job liao... No problem. Just let me know when you wanna come and if you need my assistance. I'll help to the best I can but right now still private limited ah. ;)

Zeckson Chow said:
Nah, my work is already taking up most of my time liao. No room for an additionla job liao... No problem. Just let me know when you wanna come and if you need my assistance. I'll help to the best I can but right now still private limited ah. ;)

Your reply is super instand :thumbsup:
Will definately go disturb you when go there.:lovegrin:

Sleepless in BKK??? or still taking picture of your model there.....:lovegrin:

soma said:
Your reply is super instand :thumbsup:
Will definately go disturb you when go there.:lovegrin:

Sleepless in BKK??? or still taking picture of your model there.....:lovegrin:

Ha ha ha ha. No lah. Just that I always leave my notebook on mah. Sometimes my job needs me to be operational ready mah. I have to be contactable at all times. And also, I was trying to sleep lah. So happen that I hear the email notification from Outlook... Ha ha ha ha.

Zeckson Chow said:
Ha ha ha ha. No lah. Just that I always leave my notebook on mah. Sometimes my job needs me to be operational ready mah. I have to be contactable at all times. And also, I was trying to sleep lah. So happen that I hear the email notification from Outlook... Ha ha ha ha.

Sleep well my friend.:cool:
Game time for me.:lovegrin:

I stayed in Bangkok for 4 months during my last assignment. I stayed in Rembrandt (www.rembrandt.com) or do google search. ;p

If my memory serves me right, the hotel cost me like 100sin/day. not sure how that work with your budget but the place is decent and SAFE. the nearest Skytrain (MRT) is Asok.

It is far from the tourist place (bar the soi cowboy, which i don't think yr wife will approve. :sweat: . what kind of photos you took? browse my http://bdjojo.fotopic.net for bangkok pixs. it will give you idea. and if you are in bkk, i'd suggest hitting cambodia too. COOL.

Regards,
Ice

I just came back from Bangkok this morning. my hotel or motel is 2400 for 3 days! :p cheap cheap

LOVE BKK!!!

BTW don't go to Koi for dinner! not nice one! expensive oso! :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.