Bang for buck photo album?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wryer

Dec 17, 2002
Tampines
Visit site
hi guys..

Im actually quite sian of using the the same old 4R album given by those shops. Anyone has got recommendations for those better looking and quality albums to hold some of my better images? My budget is around $30-$50. Mainly holding 4R images.

Have tried DIY-ing before, but the results wasnt too good. I did not manage to get those hard matted black paper, and better front and back cover.. :cry:

Help! :confused:

Wryer said:
hi guys..

Im actually quite sian of using the the same old 4R album given by those shops. Anyone has got recommendations for those better looking and quality albums to hold some of my better images? My budget is around $30-$50. Mainly holding 4R images.

Have tried DIY-ing before, but the results wasnt too good. I did not manage to get those hard matted black paper, and better front and back cover.. :cry:

Help! QUOTE]

I think KT is selling some very nice silvery ones. I got 5-6 from them since end Jan. 120-pc book is around $7.xx I think.

Azure said:
I think KT is selling some very nice silvery ones. I got 5-6 from them since end Jan. 120-pc book is around $7.xx I think.

Hey barnie! Thanks!
Those at KT (By the way, where is it? :embrass: ) are those 1 4R per page? Or more than that?

Thanks dude..

Wryer said:
Those at KT (By the way, where is it? :embrass: ) are those 1 4R per page? Or more than that?

Thanks dude..
1 page 3 sleeve.

Their addr somewhere in these forums... search for KT Digital or Kim Tian. Or if you got Photoi, flip to the page of list of labs and look for Kim Tian Color under Fuji labs.
I seldom go there nowadays as less stuffs to print... ;p

... wanna go shooting?

Azure said:
1 page 3 sleeve.

Their addr somewhere in these forums... search for KT Digital or Kim Tian. Or if you got Photoi, flip to the page of list of labs and look for Kim Tian Color under Fuji labs.
I seldom go there nowadays as less stuffs to print... ;p

... wanna go shooting?

Ohh...hmm, i looking for those where its 4R/5R per page with black paper. Ya know, those 'expensive looking' ones. ;p

Looks like i need to DIY again, but hopefully better this time around! Think you've seen my 'sec sch CME project' album the last time round. :embrass:

Hehe, been actively shooting these 2 weeks (5 rolls in 1 week! Thats a lot for me!), so maybe need to rest (i mean, for my wallet to rest)..

Haha, what abt you? Shooting actively recently? :devil:

Regards!

Wryer said:
Ohh...hmm, i looking for those where its 4R/5R per page with black paper. Ya know, those 'expensive looking' ones. ;p

Looks like i need to DIY again, but hopefully better this time around! Think you've seen my 'sec sch CME project' album the last time round. :embrass:

Hehe, been actively shooting these 2 weeks (5 rolls in 1 week! Thats a lot for me!), so maybe need to rest (i mean, for my wallet to rest)..

Haha, what abt you? Shooting actively recently? :devil:

Regards!
its black.

Shooting? Haha, can always check the new additions in my gallery. Or join in the AG outings.

Azure said:
its black.

Shooting? Haha, can always check the new additions in my gallery. Or join in the AG outings.

:nono: Azure, you went OT. :bsmilie:

Wryer, you can try approaching GloryWorkz for their albums, I'm pretty much in love with what they have to offer, especially after viewing them ;)

espn said:
:nono: Azure, you went OT. :bsmilie:

Wryer, you can try approaching GloryWorkz for their albums, I'm pretty much in love with what they have to offer, especially after viewing them ;)

thanks espn and barnie!

Yep, going down to view gloryworkz's album after they said it was put up at a shop beside konota.. :)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.