bamboo clusters

Status
Not open for further replies.

yehosaphat

Oct 28, 2005
North
Saw this shot and bagged it in the late afternoon light. Not sure what to name this but thought it would be nice with the barrel distortion at the wide end. Taken at 10mm f5.6 at 1/80s. For your C&Cs.

2356285941_91ef26ea5a.jpg

Thanks. It was in the afternoon and was using shady WB with a boost of saturation...

Nice, i like it a lot~ Like the colour details, shadows and highlights~
A little nitpick would be
1) If possible, more crop on the left. I feel it will give the overall shot a more symmetric view.
2) The bamboos at the bottom are a bit too bright (for my eyes). If possible, maybe do some burning on them.

Thanks for all your comments.

Yup, perhaps a left crop would really produce a more pleasing result!

Nice, always wanted to try something like this but never got the opportunity. Like some mentioned, a little too yellowish.

Nice....really no comment on this...
Just nice...love it :)

Bro, a sq crop might be good, but I like the lighting....the darker top and lighter bottom shows the light direction and the gradual change is comfortable.:)

Nice, i like it a lot~ Like the colour details, shadows and highlights~
A little nitpick would be
1) If possible, more crop on the left. I feel it will give the overall shot a more symmetric view.
2) The bamboos at the bottom are a bit too bright (for my eyes). If possible, maybe do some burning on them.

Yellow tone is characteristic for canon camera with preset WB in low light rite? :think:

No barrel distortion at middle part and Seems flat. Would it be better if the middle part abit concave?

Not taken by fisheye?

Thanks for all the comments. This pic was not taken with fisheye lens (no $$) but rather the 10-22mm at the 10mm end

Status
Not open for further replies.