Status
Not open for further replies.

MÝ Ðë©ËMBëR®

Deregistered
Sep 10, 2005
Meteora
www.facebook.com
hi all...
i was just wondering what ballhead is recommended for slikpro 400DX tripod... was thinking
of getting 1 ballhead to replace the pan... any recommendations please? thanks2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bro, I think the manfrotto 486RC2 ballhead will be good(can support up to 5kg) and its not too ex also..:)

I second that. Manfrotto is very good.:thumbsup:

However, since Cathay took over the distributorship, thay have jack up the prices. Last time I asked, 486RC2 going for $110 and 484RC2 for $88.:thumbsd:

Wah..the price raise so high liao ah..:bigeyes: Cathay not too good man..:thumbsd:

I second that. Manfrotto is very good.:thumbsup:

However, since Cathay took over the distributorship, thay have jack up the prices. Last time I asked, 486RC2 going for $110 and 484RC2 for $88.:thumbsd:

Bro, I think the manfrotto 486RC2 ballhead will be good(can support up to 5kg) and its not too ex also..:)

hmmm... so manfrotto is highly recommended eh? i'll check it out @ cathay and ask for their prices as of current... price wise i'd think it fits my budget... :sweat:

MÝ Ðë©ËMBëR®;2568637 said:
hmmm... so manfrotto is highly recommended eh? i'll check it out @ cathay and ask for their prices as of current... price wise i'd think it fits my budget... :sweat:
price will be @ $110 for 486RC2 :)

Okok maybe after u check and buy liao, can update us on the price here.. I used to have the 486RC2 but sold it off tog with my tripod 2 months ago.. So hows the batt bro? Hope its serving u well..:)

MÝ Ðë©ËMBëR®;2568637 said:

Okok maybe after u check and buy liao, can update us on the price here.. I used to have the 486RC2 but sold it off tog with my tripod 2 months ago.. So hows the batt bro? Hope its serving u well..:)

yea... i'll do tt... well... e batt is solid... no problems so far... itz worth bro... two thumbs up! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.