ballhead on fancier FT-6662A tripod

ahming111

Jan 28, 2010
Hi,
have anyone tried replace the ball head on the mentioned tripod?

tried to remove the ballhead but dnt know how to. anyone can advise?

thanks

I own a Wei Feng, which manufactures the Fancier, and I use a Sirui G10 on it after replacing the original ball head.

markins-labeledballhead.jpg

(from http://www.shortcourses.com/guide/guide4-2.html)

Make sure you tighten the panning lock knob, grab the head and the legs, and try to turn it anti-clockwise.

HTH.

Hi,
have anyone tried replace the ball head on the mentioned tripod?

tried to remove the ballhead but dnt know how to. anyone can advise?

thanks

Haiz.. Weifeng/ Fancier.. has a long story..

Bought a Weifeng Tripod and accidentally dropped it, which the ball head cracked.

Next day went to get a Manfrotto 488 RC4 ball head.. but sadly it's too heavy...

End up went to change a Sirui G-10 Ball Head... but sadly tripod colour not nice..

Next day went to dismantle the legs and sent for powder coating .. hehe:) hot orange.. cos I saw a WRX with Orange before..

Now I manage to save up for a Carbon Fibre Sirui T-2204 and G-20 ... end of story..

Want to change your ball head? Might else well change the legs..

I own a Wei Feng, which manufactures the Fancier, and I use a Sirui G10 on it after replacing the original ball head.

markins-labeledballhead.jpg

(from http://www.shortcourses.com/guide/guide4-2.html)

Make sure you tighten the panning lock knob, grab the head and the legs, and try to turn it anti-clockwise.

HTH.

thanks, looks like what i'm looking, go home and try :)

Haiz.. Weifeng/ Fancier.. has a long story..

Bought a Weifeng Tripod and accidentally dropped it, which the ball head cracked.

Next day went to get a Manfrotto 488 RC4 ball head.. but sadly it's too heavy...

End up went to change a Sirui G-10 Ball Head... but sadly tripod colour not nice..

Next day went to dismantle the legs and sent for powder coating .. hehe:) hot orange.. cos I saw a WRX with Orange before..

Now I manage to save up for a Carbon Fibre Sirui T-2204 and G-20 ... end of story..

Want to change your ball head? Might else well change the legs..

aiyoh, i budget lah :)

First you will say these lah.. when slowly you go landscape outing.. u will sure get the poison !

not easily poison cause i got lots of frens who got lots of poison equipment liao ;p