Ball Joint Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastboltnut

Mar 23, 2006
Where the wind blows...
Hi,

I went for a Doll shoot outing 2 weeks back at a few locations around SG. Forgive me if the pics are not of composition as I am not a portraiture shooter, tips and comments for improvements are welcome. But please do not refrain from commenting on the dolls as they are not mine. Thanks.

1. Cambodia Tour
3086757576_c491f87899.jpg

2. It was cold in the deep of the night
3089174474_51fd5a02b6.jpg

3. CSI Investigation 1
3089182314_fb1556080f.jpg

4. CSI Investigation 2
3089198266_db82b92faf.jpg

5. CSI Investigation 3
3088227819_61bd41b7f9.jpg

You can watch a short "film" on the making of outing : )
http://vimeo.com/2520407

I like the compose of your pics. Well Done.
Did you go for the doll affair 2008?

Just what location is that? :think:

Ma Maison Restaurant

New addition from The Doll Affair:

1. Head Hunting. Obviously, high key photography is very much appreciated at this year's The Doll Affair, 08. But some of which are pseudo high key, they are generally over-exposed to white...some are very nice though. :)
3150687944_2c03a0324d.jpg

2. Mono. With a single eye, one looses depth but gain concentration. So he is a deadly accurate.
3150772452_abd926a77b.jpg

A few more to come as I didn't have time at the Affair, only about 4 pics...

BJD are so expensive...but I love those Lati dolls.
I can only afford to own Pullips and Blythes but those are usually customized with obitsu bodies to give them better poseability.
The dolls here look very intricate, almost life-like.:heart:

yeah i heard that its like 1K+ for a doll right? or something like that. haha. lens over dolls anytime for me man. ;) the dolls look incredible.

Thanks guys for coming by. I think you guys knows more about the dolls then I do. :bsmilie:

I am sure Mikan will be happy to hear praises about her dolls.;)

BJD are so expensive...but I love those Lati dolls.
I can only afford to own Pullips and Blythes but those are usually customized with obitsu bodies to give them better poseability.
The dolls here look very intricate, almost life-like.:heart:

yeah i heard that its like 1K+ for a doll right? or something like that. haha. lens over dolls anytime for me man. ;) the dolls look incredible.

I am at the doll affair. bought a necklace from mikan for my girl. i am still trying to get the feel and how to shoot a doll properly.

My girl , Miyu like Kaito. So shy and pretty as a girl ! :bsmilie:

Kaito
DSC_3332.jpg

Taku
DSC_3336.jpg

Sorry to hijack your thread. :sweat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.