Bali

NadiaT

Sep 4, 2012
Singapore
Has anyone been to bali? I heard it is a really nice place to take photos and would like to experience it myself. Really wish I could go there:(
Anyway, I heard that DBS is giving away free tickets to bali or something like that on fb. Does anybody know anything about it? Please share.... really want my bali dream to come true! :(

my advice, if you really want a dream come true lovely bali, do spend a little bit more to enjoy the amazing villas or hotels. do avoid backpackers inn or guesthouses if you want to really have a nice holiday.

yup it is a nice place to take photos if you know where to go and when, there are a number of ceremonies that are attractive. Going there is not that expensive, going with a few friends can save you money even further (ps: don't go with those cheapskate friends)

Bali isn't that far nor is it that expensive.

can try the FB giveaways but your chances are low.

Thanks for the advice guys! :) But still, if I could save on air tickets and accommodations and have more money to spend when I'm there, I would!

Anyway, I've found the link to the contest. (Link Here)
I heard my chances would be higher if I play everyday! Im really hoping this might actually make my dream happen:)