Bali (Indonesia) holiday - any recommendation?

kwttan

Jan 8, 2010
Concrete jungle
Planning for a family trip of 4 (2A + 2C) to Bali in Nov. Never been there before, any good recommendation of which area or resort to stay in Bali? Prefer to be near to beach, restaurants and shopping. Thanks in Advance :D

You may be able to find the information you want in the "Travel" sub-section.

Planning for a family trip of 4 (2A + 2C) to Bali in Nov. Never been there before, any good recommendation of which area or resort to stay in Bali? Prefer to be near to beach, restaurants and shopping. Thanks in Advance :D

I have been to this resort called Desamuda which is incredible. It is about 15 mins from Kuta Beach but far enough away from all the touristy attractions so that you will be safer. If you are interested, I will pass you the information but I think you might have to book early. They have rooms as well as little chalets with kitchen as well as a branch of Rice Table on the premises.

Bali has tons of resort n hotels. From cheap hotel like tune hotel all the way up to high end resorts like bvlgari resorts or karma kandara. All comes back to what kind of holiday you would like to have and how much you're willing to spend. You can go to tripadvisor for hotel reviews. I found the review pretty helpful.
Beach,restaurants n shopping sound very much like kuta legian area.hard rock hotel is pretty good, very central area n nice place, though can be quite crowded on weekends.