Bali (in 3 days)

wangwe

Aug 4, 2010
Singapore
Hi everyone

I'll be headed off to Bali for 3 days sometime in end January. Will be staying along Kuta Beach and going up to one of the volcanoes on the 2nd day. Any places to recommend to take photos, as well as things to do? :)

Thanks and cheers.

Last edited:
You can go to UBUD rice terrace, tanah lot, uluwatu.

dude, im jealous you are going there again.

for photos go to:

uluwatu temple, nusa dua for beach, ubud for cultural and natural surroundings, tanah lot for tanoh lot, legian and seminyak for higher end shops and etc, danau bratan for the bratan lake and temple, kencana vishnu heritage centre, jimbaran for sunset, mount agung and mount batur

There is a Bali thread previously in this section with quite a lot of info by various CSers, try dig few pages back.

Hi everyone

I'll be headed off to Bali for 3 days sometime in end January. Will be staying along Kuta Beach and going up to one of the volcanoes on the 2nd day. Any places to recommend to take photos, as well as things to do? :)

Thanks and cheers.

I've generally preferred to have a relaxing time in Bali, so not too much in terms of 'things to do' besides walking around the towns or places of interest (e.g. temples, markets, etc). If you are more adventure-seeking, there are watersport activities as well as hiking/trekking.

The mountains in the north are quite scenic. I liked Lake Bratan, with the famous temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan) on the lake.
Tanah Lot is nice for sunset, though I kinda preferred the temple just adjacent to it. Think they refer to it as 'Pura Batu Bolong' if I'm not mistaken.
2011_IMG01s1.jpg

Have fun! :)