bak cho mee at MS food court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adum

Nov 7, 2004
potong pasir
Hey anyone any idea where the famous bak cho mee stall at Marina Sq food court (before renovation outdoors) shift to?

adum said:
Hey anyone any idea where the famous bak cho mee stall at Marina Sq food court (before renovation outdoors) shift to?

Haha i was wondering where they shifted to too :) Wait 45 min for a bowl!There is one at the hawker center beside Allson Hotel, not bad. ;)

thks will try it out... sudden craving for bak cho mee....damn shiok :sweat:

There is one at the renovated coffee shop opposite Parco Bugis Junction (opposite Mos Burger). The fish ball noodles is also nice. Long queues during lunch time. Yummy ;p

tat stall.. haf to stand there and wait for 45mins de...

BUT the wait is sure rewarded with 5 star quality ba chor mee...

i gurantee !!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ok...very reluctant to share this.

According to my Japanese teacher, the stall is now moved to somewhere
in Novena...if I dun remembered wrongly, it is at United Square.

there is a well known BCM at Blk 85, Toa Payoh. try to avoid peak hours during weekends unless prepared to wait long.

Oh no......no BCM in Marina Square !!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Going to Marina Square will never be the same again........ :bheart:

well a long time ago, there was a BCM at a small coffee shop at Capitol hawker centre behind Capitol cinema, which has sinced been demolished. current position is the carpark. i am talking about 15 to 20 yrs or more ago. operated then by a husband and wife team. know where they have moved to?

it moved to crawford lane opposite army market. if u walk from ICS building can reach it liao..

RtOaNn said:
it moved to crawford lane opposite army market. if u walk from ICS building can reach it liao..

are you referring to my post? what is ICS building? blk no?

eagles_creek said:
Opp army market? You mean the one at beach road?

I bring you go there eat ai mai? But wait, i forgot that you're a male. :bsmilie: I go there by myself :blah:

Seems like many members here like Tai Hua bak chor mee. Everytime at MS eat, sure :sweat:

afbug said:
I bring you go there eat ai mai? But wait, i forgot that you're a male. :bsmilie: I go there by myself :blah:

Seems like many members here like Tai Hua bak chor mee. Everytime at MS eat, sure :sweat:

:bsmilie:

Wah lao eh........if a man need another man to bring.....jia lat liao...... :bsmilie:

Ya man....go MS can go CP....then B.C.M.....then.......jalan jalan...

Now no B.C.M.......abit sian liao.........

I think there is a branch in TV12, opposite to Treasury building

bro, it is Toa Payoh.

wah.. if really tv21 oppo treasury.. can jalan at cp then BCM....

Status
Not open for further replies.