baik la Singapore!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaemer

May 7, 2004
we won the tiger cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

time for :cheers:

3 cheers for Singapore... :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

was at kallang earlier on...never saw this atmosphere for 10 years man...
way to go!! singapore!!!!! :thumbsup:

Stefen said:
was at kallang earlier on...never saw this atmosphere for 10 years man...
way to go!! singapore!!!!! :thumbsup:
Yah man same here, was there just now too, it was great atmosphere. Well done Singapore for winning the Cup!!! :cheergal:

My fav part is the very last part when the team took the Cup and did a lap of honour round the stadium. The sg fans were ecstatic!!!! :D

same here.. was there.. never have i see more passion after the malaysia cup days.. the stadium was totally crazy.. no regrets being there.. u should see the roads after that man.. i was driving beside a few cars along lau pa sat.. and the fans were cheering and waving flags.. honking n cheering.. for a moment i thought i was in europe or something.. hahaha then again.. this IS a team to watch in the future.. the coach realli transformed them into a team.. best lions team in probably the last decade.. especially after the malaysia cup days..

cheers to singapore team and the ppl behind the scene who made it all possible.. :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i was there too, everything was perfect, the crowd, the atmosphere, the football, the weather and the girls. But the crowd control when going into the stadium can be better. Really enjoy myself there. BTW have have anyone here took any photo at the stadium?

sinori said:
i was there too, everything was perfect, the crowd, the atmosphere, the football, the weather and the girls. But the crowd control when going into the stadium can be better. Really enjoy myself there. BTW have have anyone here took any photo at the stadium?

I took some but didnt bring my zoom lens. Will post them up later. :)

Great game, it had everything.

yeah kudos to the lions! with such a young squad and a good balance of experienced campaigners, lets all hope and support them to greater heights!

:bsmilie:
they definitely played better in the 2nd leg!!! *sense of national pride*
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.