Bags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeTHaCk

Dec 8, 2004
Tampines
heya all,

the irritating me is just itching to ask questions.

Most of us are buying cams and getting stock bags. when we run of ot space or anything, we start looking for one right ?

im looking to buy a Lowerpros Backpack Harness or s&f vest harness . reminds me of SBO .

i wonder how much and where do they sell it here? oh yes, any recommendations for a friend whose looking into camera + laptop bag?

NeTHaCk said:
heya all,

Most of us are buying cams and getting stock bags. when we run of ot space or anything, we start looking for one right ?

im looking to buy a Lowerpros Backpack Harness or s&f vest harness . reminds me of SBO .

i wonder how much and where do they sell it here? oh yes, any recommendations for a friend whose looking into camera + laptop bag?
erm try CP/MS... think they are the one that carry most Lowerpro stocks.
as for camera + laptop bag, if you are looking towards putting many gear including a 80-200 f2.8 equvi size lens, you might want to look at Lowerpro Computetrekker :thumbsup:.

Most photographers choose bags that suit their needs. See what you need, that see what bags are offered for sale. Then make your smart buy!
If you've decided on a backpack, go for it - more carrying comfort, one downside though is changing lenses can be challenging if you cannot put down anything.

NeTHaCk said:
heya all,

lowepro stealth AW..

ExplorerZ said:
QUOTE]

Sorry, very new here... whats CP/MS?

Xevox said:
ExplorerZ said:
QUOTE]

Sorry, very new here... whats CP/MS?

Cathay Photo
MS Colour

Do a search on their addresses.

When buying a harness/belt system, make sure you also have a shoulder bag or backpack for transporting your photo gear too. I was considering to buy a harness/belt system a few years ago, but later I realized that for the type of shootings I do, it would be too cumbersome to transport my gear with the harness/belt system. And I certainly don't want to carry my gear in bags and then transfer them to the harness/belt system on location. Some people don't mind that though, so your mileage may vary.

Which bag would you guys suggest that is convenient for travelling & is able to contain
at least 3 lens? and the rough price of the bag? (to prevent kena chop later ;) )

Xevox said:
Which bag would you guys suggest that is convenient for travelling & is able to contain
at least 3 lens? and the rough price of the bag? (to prevent kena chop later ;) )

Depends on kind of bag u like. For me, sling bag will be Crumpler 7 million (think abt $140) and Lowepro backpack will be minitrekker AW ( abt $120)

Try Tamrac, Lowepro, for backpacks and shoulderbag.

Crumpler, Domke and Billingham for shoulderbags only. Domke would be a nice bag for faster access. To transport lots of gear, Tamrac is nice, find it better than Lowerpro which has a larger selection.

amazing :) seems i started a discussion on backpack :bsmilie:

thanks for all the tips guys

crumpler million dollar range is really good :)

Where can I get crumpler? went to Cathay Photo but seems like they have Lowepro only.

paragon/wheelock place

Which brands does MS Color sell? Are they mostly shoulder bags or backpacks? It's a little inconvenient to get there just to see.
Other tha Cathay & MS Color, I know there's a 'Hasselblad shop' at Plaza Sing that sells Tenba. What other brands are there locally and where can they be found? Thanks.

CP best place for bags. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.