Bags recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgconnection

Deregistered
Jul 24, 2006
I have a Canon 40D, 10-22mm, 24-105L, 70-200 F4 IS, 580EXII.

Any recommendation on a suitable bag for the gear. probably a laptop compartment and some space for misc things.

Probably use this for travel as well as locally. of cos it must be able to accomodate a small CF tripod.

I was thinking of the NG 5162 backpack or the crumpler Brazilian. Any suggestion whether i should go for a shoulder or backpack?

If you want to carry a lot of gear, I'd recommend a backpack - but backpacks are a bit more inconvenient if you're out shooting and want to change lens.

Heavy shoulder bags can really cause a lot of pain after a while.

Have you tried a forum search? There are about 50+ "Recommend a bag" threads.

Have you tried a forum search? There are about 50+ "Recommend a bag" threads.

I would think each person will have their different set of gear as well as their needs. I believe my own needs are quite different from others.

That is why i post this thread.

Hope you dun mind and if you are willing to share, thanks in advance.

I have a Canon 40D, 10-22mm, 24-105L, 70-200 F4 IS, 580EXII.

Any recommendation on a suitable bag for the gear. probably a laptop compartment and some space for misc things.

Probably use this for travel as well as locally. of cos it must be able to accomodate a small CF tripod.

I was thinking of the NG 5162 backpack or the crumpler Brazilian. Any suggestion whether i should go for a shoulder or backpack?

kata digital rucksack

still got 8000 other options.. frankly speaking, go to shop and see > asking here

There are probably millions of threads like this and reviews on the internet.Do we have to go through through this again?Google is your best friend.:nono:

I would think each person will have their different set of gear as well as their needs. I believe my own needs are quite different from others.

That is why i post this thread.

Hope you dun mind and if you are willing to share, thanks in advance.

No, your requirements match 90% of the requirements of the many many many other people who've asked your question. Do a search first, then you'll know.

waahh....so fierce...ego trippin again?move along please...im also curious as to what other CS'ers have to say...so if you dont mind...bring your ego trippin to some other tread...critics corner maybe...

sgconnection bro...I agree with Adamadam...the gear alone is already heavy...with the laptop cant even imagine. Go for a backpack.

waahh....so fierce...ego trippin again?move along please...im also curious as to what other CS'ers have to say...so if you dont mind...bring your ego trippin to some other tread...critics corner maybe...

sgconnection bro...I agree with Adamadam...the gear alone is already heavy...with the laptop cant even imagine. Go for a backpack.

No, it's not ego tripping. If anything, it's egoistic to think that your requirements are very different from the many people who've asked the same/similar question before, therefore there's no need to search.

It's basic forum rules to try a search first.

And I'm not fierce at all. Just saying things the way they are. Time for you to move along please...

Mr.Moderator we kanna bully by an Advertiser...ask us to move along...o wait...yeah ha...hes an advertiser...cannot do anything to my post...tsk tsk...stupid me...:embrass:

Mr. Rashkae...so which one?backpack or the shoulder bag?:think:come on lah...you manage to reply to the posting twice...might as well share a thing or two...waste your time on this tread already mah...might as well go all the way...;)

Mr.Moderator we kanna bully by an Advertiser...ask us to move along...o wait...yeah ha...hes an advertiser...cannot do anything to my post...tsk tsk...stupid me...:embrass:

That has nothing to do with it. I had to become an Advertiser so that I could sell my lenses on here. ;)

Also, how did I "bully" you? You're the one who told me to move on first. Don't be a hypocrite.

Mr. Rashkae...so which one?backpack or the shoulder bag?:think:come on lah...you manage to reply to the posting twice...might as well share a thing or two...waste your time on this tread already mah...might as well go all the way...;)

Both have been recommended before. I'm not going to do your homework for you.

chill guys, TS was just asking for some suggestions :)

so here's mine . . . Kata Sensitivity V . . . i'm able to squeeze everything in my sig . . . plus a benro CF tripod by the side . . . and a 14" lappy inside . . . with the laptop, it weighs a ton . . . but still pretty comfortable . . . been using it for almost a year now, and have brought it overseas a couple of times already . . . tested and proven :)

A good way to choose a bag is to bring all your gear down to a bag store, and slowly stuff in, and try! What looks good on your computer screen may not work well in operation

yeah... make sure u buy for ur purpose.. for me, i have a flipside 300 to carry 1 body w/ kit lens, long lens, 2 flashes... thats for long walks that kind.. for assignment kind (no nd to walk so much), i use a shoulder bag.. can access stuff faster...

im cool xtn32 tnx...no worries...nice bag you have there...

Mr.Rashke...still waiting...backpack or shoulder bag...you wasted another...wat..5 mins of your time?tsk tsk...

oowww...and to think your selling stuff here...with that attitude...gudluck girl...

im cool xtn32 tnx...no worries...nice bag you have there...

Mr.Rashke...still waiting...backpack or shoulder bag...you wasted another...wat..5 mins of your time?tsk tsk...

oowww...and to think your selling stuff here...with that attitude...gudluck girl...

Definitely not selling bags, and not to you. And I'm not a girl, though you're acting like one.

As for your silly, time-wasting and childish post: Whichever you're more comfortable with, I own both.

If you want recommendations, then try a search. Basic forum rules. Have you tried reading them? I suggest you do, girl! Go get educated! Or is whining all you can do?

I am using the ng5162, and would recommend it. :)

get. a. life.

you are acting like it's pri sch.

Status
Not open for further replies.