Bags or pouches for K100D

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelscars

Jan 28, 2007
Hi K100D owners,

What are the bags or pouch you use for carrying your K100D?

Am looking for a small one for the camera + an additional lens.

Is there any beltpouch too!?

Thanks! :)

I bought a Sony Alpha (it's cheap) Compuday like backpack from OP for $35. (MSC & Foto CLS been asking where I got it as it's not available in this region.) Found it really useful. Enough space in the camera compartment for K10D/K100D with a mid-zoom lens, a small lens (like FA50mm or DA 18-55mm kit) & a macro lens (Tamron 90mm or Vivitar 105mm). The top compartment can hold flash, water bottle, diffusers & small umbrella:) I don't like beltpouch as it tends to become an problem during long shots (2-5hrs)

Domke F3X period.

I'm using the Safrotto domke 803 clone.

fits what I lug around perfectly which is a K100D, Tamron 28-75 2.8, Sigma 70-200 2.8 and have space for another which is usually the FA50 1.4. have a lot of pockets for flash, batteries and charger etc and doesn't scream CAMERA BAG, STEAL ME. :bsmilie:

one thing though... NOT waterproof. So there's usually a plastic bag in it. :sweatsm:

Orion Trekker II
Crumpler 5 Mill Dollar Home

Works for me, the latter is a little cramped, the former has more space and more room for barang barang.

Both can hold a minimum of k100d with kit, sigma 70-300mm + flash unit and accessories in the camera compartment.

You should be able to get it at Cathay. Not sure if they have this green one. If not, order it. I've got the tan one after I've "fallen" for this bag (1st sight)!

I think Creampuff has the same one except his extremely seasoned!!!

In my opinion, when you carry minimum gear, it will somehow look small. Even when you carry out the gear the pix mentioned, it'll still look small and compact.

The only thing that it works against is the amount of padding. But I wasn't really that paranoid.

If you could go to Hong Kong or you happen to be in US, it'll be slightly cheaper.

Good luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.