Bags for Camera??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photofreak123

Nov 26, 2009
Singapore
Halo everyone, i am kinda like choosing between Kata 3in1-20 or the Lowepro Slingshot AW 200. Any suggestions?
I am having a 18-55IS, 50mm prime and 70-200mm f4L.. No laptop required.

Thanks alot bro!!;)

u want a bag for quick change ability too? can even add a flash and the rest of ur misc items.. try tamrac pro 5.. $50 only..

u want a bag for quick change ability too? can even add a flash and the rest of ur misc items.. try tamrac pro 5.. $50 only..
WOW thanks! Seems cool! Looks like a great shoulder bag.. anws, can i get to know where you brought it?

i have the slingshot 100, which is slightly smaller than the 200 u mentioned - its an awesome design, i find it very easy to use, and suits my gear personally.. i guess the 100 is a bit too small for ur gear, so the 200 should be idea.. its a very high quality bag too, and its got great protection for ur gear :)

WOW thanks! Seems cool! Looks like a great shoulder bag.. anws, can i get to know where you brought it?

Hi, you can get this bag at Alan Photo (SLS) :D
don't worry about whether the length of 200mm can fit..
i can fit my 500mm with cam attached on into the bag too..

;p

Hi, here is another bag. It is a Digital Camera Carrying Fabric Bag.
Its details:
Description:

* Protect your valuable camera with this Digital Camera Bag.
* Designed with two inner compartments for convenient use. Also two mesh pockets in each side, one zipper pocket in the front.
* Zipper design makes you insert or remove your camera conveniently.
* It is suitable for most models of digital cameras, like Canon, Nikon, Sony, etc.
* Soft and durable nylon and soft lining inner material for maximum protection, no-scratch interior provides superior camera protection.
* The Digital Camera Pouch provides ample space for your device and accessories.
* Nylon drawstring closure across top of the Black Camera Carrying Bag to keep items secure.
* This Camera Fabric Pouch is washable and reusable.
* Comes with a strap for carrying on your shoulder.
* Should length: 105cm in length; 2.4cm in width;
* Dimension: 21cm long, 9.5cm thick, 15cm high. Approx.
* Fits for camera: 18 x 6.5 x 12cm ( L*D*W )
* You may also can put some fittings in it if your camera is small.
* Color: Black.
* Weight: 263g.

Package Contents:

* 1 x Digital Camera Bag
* 1 x shoulder Strap

You can also check this site as a picture resource:

http://www.cambags.com/

If you search Flickr for the specific bag model too, you're likely to turn up a big bunch of photo links of enthusiasts showing their bags.:)

Wow, cheap and affordable, any other alternatives within that price range

Halo everyone, i am kinda like choosing between Kata 3in1-20 or the Lowepro Slingshot AW 200. Any suggestions?
I am having a 18-55IS, 50mm prime and 70-200mm f4L.. No laptop required.

Thanks alot bro!!;)

I suggest you try it out 1st before buying, see which one u like
Later ended up like me, having few bags
;)

hi, hmm.. no idea actually, i wanted to get the kata T-216 actually, for it's quick access.. but sg never sell. so anywae since am a fan of tamrac.. i found a just nice 1.. ;)

hi, hmm.. no idea actually, i wanted to get the kata T-216 actually, for it's quick access.. but sg never sell. so anywae since am a fan of tamrac.. i found a just nice 1.. ;)

hohoho...
decide on which tamrac bro?

Hi, you can get this bag at Alan Photo (SLS) :D
don't worry about whether the length of 200mm can fit..
i can fit my 500mm with cam attached on into the bag too..

;p
Wow! okay, been looking for this bag and it seems to be a great one. =) even tamrac is a brand that i nv heard of initially, but i guess i'll look for it sometime next week. Thanks alot bro! U've been a great hero!!!! =)

Want to check out Domke? Very nice bag, the picture look a little too puffy. Cathay Photo carry them.
700-30S_F-3X_SuperComp_Lg.jpg

hohoho...
decide on which tamrac bro?

lol.. i uses the pro 5 sling bag now, and the rest are just tamrac's modulars system.
the one striving point about tamrac bags is that the strap have this curve padding,
and it's sufficient enough the support the max weights that you can carry (eg: 6kg).. :)
and won't make ur neck, shoulder too stress after carrying for long. and 1 more considerable factor to consider is the price.. to each of his/her own for spending limits :D

for a large range of Tamrac bags, do check out K-13 Marketing, located @ 2nd floor of peninsular plaza (big yellow signboard). They have quite a range of products too, there you can compare which bag suits you best :)

Enjoys~ ;p

lol.. i uses the pro 5 sling bag now, and the rest are just tamrac's modulars system.
the one striving point about tamrac bags is that the strap have this curve padding,
and it's sufficient enough the support the max weights that you can carry (eg: 6kg).. :)
and won't make ur neck, shoulder too stress after carrying for long. and 1 more considerable factor to consider is the price.. to each of his/her own for spending limits :D

for a large range of Tamrac bags, do check out K-13 Marketing, located @ 2nd floor of peninsular plaza (big yellow signboard). They have quite a range of products too, there you can compare which bag suits you best :)

Enjoys~ ;p

I agree for the price bro
and I'm regular customer at k-13
they hv alot of bags selection

hi guys...

i'm looking for a backpack... budget 100++.
to store 1 14"laptop, 1 body, 2 lens, batts, and accessories.

pls recomm me...
btw is kata 3n1 fits all? wats the price and place to sell?

thanxs in advance... =)

Last edited:
hi guys...

i'm looking for a backpack... budget 100++.
to store 1 14"laptop, 1 body, 2 lens, batts, and accessories.

pls recomm me...
btw is kata 3n1 fits all? wats the price and place to sell?

thanxs in advance... =)

hi,

Kata 3n1 is at ur budget of 100++, u can try TK foto @ shaw #02 / Orient photo @ SLS #06

This Tamrac model looks good. Anyone knows where to get and price ???

3537-khaki model tamrac express 7 series

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.