Baggage Allowance to USA by Delta Airlines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcheng

Dec 24, 2009
Hi there,

I'm travelling to Los Angeles next week for a 3 week stay holiday.

Anyone recently travelled to USA by Delta Airlines? What is the baggage allowance for each passenger travelling by economy class?

This will help me decide what is the amount of camera gear to bring there. Also might do some shopping; afraid that I might exceed the limited Checked in weight when I come back...

Thank in advance to anyone for their advice if any... ;)

A simple Google on "international delta airline baggage"

And this is the info you seek on the first top search result.
http://www.delta.com/traveling_checkin/baggage/baggage_allowance/index.jsp

You could have gotten the answer the same amount of time you typed and started this thread.

And oh, some flights are very sensitive in that they do not allow any hand carry bags to be placed under the seat in front of you. Most do though.

Last edited:
if u are traveling on an international flight like from sg to usa using delta air, then there is a baggage size limit on 2 baggages, 22kg each i think. If u traveling internally in USA, then u need to pay for baggage.

I think it might be potentially not so much how much a baggage allowance, but rather, how much you want to pay for it, especially for domestic flights. International flights, I'm not sure, but you probably have to pay for each baggage you bring aboard a domestic flight.

If only going to LAX and not flying domestic than you get 23kg for the first bag, 2nd bag needs to be paid liao. Domestic each bag needs to be paid unless you got status or flying biz/first.

Status
Not open for further replies.