Badminton...anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger

Jul 17, 2002
Singapore
simone.clubsnap.org
Badminton...anyone?
A few of us at the forum were thinking of some badminton for fun on occassionaly basis. Any interested parties or suggestions locations, etc.?

I usually play in tampines sports hall . ;p

Sounds interesting, but have a problem of ppl living in different areas...

seems like there's quite a few easterners playing badminton... sigh. any northerners? kongg? knighthunter? erm... darren? come hither and lend yer strength to the northern alliance!!!

Sounds good..
how abt putting up a time table for it too...
like when's the inter-zonal photographers badminton challenge gonna be??

then can also use our expertise to log the event too ;)

hehe...

Originally posted by Larry
seems like there's quite a few easterners playing badminton... sigh. any northerners? kongg? knighthunter? erm... darren? come hither and lend yer strength to the northern alliance!!!
me me me ;p

Originally posted by Larry

Usually I play badminton in Cheng San CC behind AMK MRT or Toa Payoh CC.
Viva Northen Alliance Pax!

Wouldn't mind having a go but i am not exactly really good at it. :)

Oh Ziploc! Where are you? :D :devil: (He happens to play badminton every Sunday i think)

Originally posted by Wolfgang
Wouldn't mind having a good but i am not exactly really good at it. :)

We play for fun lor......
I am also not so good with it. Have you ever see plump professional badminton player?
:D

Originally posted by Knighthunter
We play for fun lor......
I am also not so good with it. Have you ever see plump professional badminton player?
:D
no, but i see a plump badminton player everytime i look in the mirror... :D :bsmilie:

so how? should we organise something regular? mabbe somewhere more central to suit everyone... suggestions for locations? closest CC i can think of to town is Kampong Glamis CC @ Beach Road, next to Army MArket and opp Golden "Little Thailand" Mile Complex...

I wouldn't suggest anything too regular, something like our SEED like fortnightly or so. Also excuse for some sports photography with IS lenses. kekeke...

has anyone booked a badminton court lately? most of the courts are super hard to get and bookings usually start on tuesday mornings. we had to log in via internet to book at 630am on tuesdays just to get the court at a time and place we want! :confused:

Originally posted by Horus
has anyone booked a badminton court lately? most of the courts are super hard to get and bookings usually start on tuesday mornings. we had to log in via internet to book at 630am on tuesdays just to get the court at a time and place we want! :confused:
Internet booking! cool! :rbounce:

yah yah..
Booking is darn troublesome man.

I was @ JE CC 2 days back with some friends, and I wanted to book on the spot...
Wah... all booked for the day man!
Well, we just went in and play... when the people came, either:

1) We scramble off to another unused court
2) Or we play with the people who booked the court (they offered to play with us... :D)

Maybe they should have more courts.

i stay north. Please PM me if playing ...

Originally posted by Dagger

The finalised info should also be on the forum. Kindly check through time. Thank you.

Ok. Thanks ... Just a note, i'm really keen about playing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.