bad photografer

Status
Not open for further replies.

makeupartisteileen

Dec 18, 2005
www.makeupartisteileen.8m.com
hi everyone .... that is a photografer so funny asked me to shoot bra and pentis ,and bikini ,
,i told him unless at studio, than he say he do not know how to shoot studio lighting ,ask me to go to his house,or book hotel... i say than in that case i do not want to shoot anymore ,he ask me how about wearing bikini at sentosa? i accept it... but after a few day ,he sms me to go pub and drink beer mid of night .. i told him i do not know how to drink,how about mc donald? he said ok ,after few day again , he sms me one of his friend photografer also wanna shoot me ,but only bra and pentis but must go to his condo, so i feel he like try to be funny with me,than i answer him no, he say ok,but next day he mess me say that ask me to meet him at night, i say ok my boy also coming ,he say he only want i alone ...

And hi all photografer ask you all a quesion ?

he even don't have a slr,try to use a compact camara those small small type of canon camara to shoot me , i ask him what model of your camara, he even do not know what model was ,he even do not know what is slr camara
:angry: :angry: :angry:

hi just a explan do not misunderstood i'm not trying to sell my make up sevice here,is truely happen! nick name jason!!and sorry that my english bad.
this is a edit from workshop studio/model

Take it easy.

Just be weary and you'll be fine.

Know how traumatized one would feel if she was posted these requests / demands / suggestions.

Its weird people like these that gives photographers a bad name.

Wah!! You unlucky lah!!
So you make up artist or model?
If you don't mind posing for camera I'm sure the photographers here are more than happy to shoot you fully clothed, especially if free or only have to give you PhotoCD.
I also wanna practice. Hope to find a nice 'model' that I can feel confident to shoot heheh.
Let me know if you wanna try.

he obviously has other intents in his mind... just want to trap you.. and all his request are lame as wat i can see... who knows he don't even know how to load a film or use his camera..

just tell him to buzz off or his details will be handed over to the men in blue if he keep pestering you

hi thanks for your asking i'm both make upartist and model ,just a ans for a quesion ,not selling my sevice ,cause before someone mistake i try to sell my sevice

How did this photographer find you? Thru CS? If so, what is his/her nick?

Did you actually meet this photographer?

no i did not meet him because he try to call me out but i can't bring any friend along,he just call me do not know where?but only clubsnap got my model posted

i tot u hav a similar post earlier on and every1 is saying bout yr english? :think:
>>> http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=171824

anyway dis guy doenst seems to be interested to take photo of u.
if any 1 offer u funny deal, u shd well reject it. no point talking much to him.

Any human being with thinking brains would have his/her alarm bells ringing upon receiving such a dubious invitation. I personally dun see any point to post such stuff here unless u are seeking a particular chap here which I'm sure the mods & admins can help u with.

So, ur point being (other den the fact that this chap apparently doesn't know how to even handle a SLR which u deem it to be 'unprofessional')?

BTW, use proper paragraphing, phrasing & punctuation next time.

jsbn said:
Any human being with thinking brains would have his/her alarm bells ringing upon receiving such a dubious invitation. I personally dun see any point to post such stuff here unless u are seeking a particular chap here which I'm sure the mods & admins can help u with.

So, ur point being (other den the fact that this chap apparently doesn't know how to even handle a SLR which u deem it to be 'unprofessional')?

BTW, use proper paragraphing, phrasing & punctuation next time.

i suggest grammatica & spell check also... :bsmilie:

It's photographer anyway... And so your point here is? Are you trying to warn us of this perv in our midst or are you here simply to whine about it? Cos the most I can gather out of the post is someone wanted you to do a lingerie shoot but his actions seem totally off and perverted?

To threadstarter,

After reading your case and doing a simple search, I made some findings.

There is a lot of Jason in Clubsnap, I presume he did not use the PM function for his outrage request because:
1. you publicized your mobile number openly in the forum
2. claim to have done model shoot yourself before
3. he could call or SMS you directly using the mobile number you posted.
4. I guess you do not have his actual nick and the name Jason that he used could be a fake.
5. The request for the photo shoot could be a prank or that person is really up to no good or a real case where he wanted to do a model shoot.
6. In fact, that person who made the request could be anyone viewing Clubsnap and may not be a photographer at all.

On the other hand, if he really did send Private Message to you in Clubsnap, then the administrators and moderators can do an investigation on this and let them take the appropriate action instead.

makeupartisteileen said:
hi everyone .... that is a photografer so funny asked me to shoot bra and pentis ,and bikini ,
,i told him unless at studio, than he say he do not know how to shoot studio lighting ,ask me to go to his house,or book hotel... i say than in that case i do not want to shoot anymore ,he ask me how about wearing bikini at sentosa? i accept it... but after a few day ,he sms me to go pub and drink beer mid of night .. i told him i do not know how to drink,how about mc donald? he said ok ,after few day again , he sms me one of his friend photografer also wanna shoot me ,but only bra and pentis but must go to his condo, so i feel he like try to be funny with me,than i answer him no, he say ok,but next day he mess me say that ask me to meet him at night, i say ok my boy also coming ,he say he only want i alone ...

And hi all photografer ask you all a quesion ?

he even don't have a slr,try to use a compact camara those small small type of canon camara to shoot me , i ask him what model of your camara, he even do not know what model was ,he even do not know what is slr camara
:angry: :angry: :angry:

hi just a explan do not misunderstood i'm not trying to sell my make up sevice here,is truely happen! nick name jason!!and sorry that my english bad.
this is a edit from workshop studio/model
Eileen,
it better to turn down the offer
the job just not worth it....

Very simple rule. If you as the model don't feel comfortable, then don't do it.

There are always blacksheep around. Just be very careful. Nobody can force you do to whatever you're not comfortable with.

All the best.

jeremyftk said:
It's photographer anyway... And so your point here is? Are you trying to warn us of this perv in our midst or are you here simply to whine about it? Cos the most I can gather out of the post is someone wanted you to do a lingerie shoot but his actions seem totally off and perverted?
More like a whine thread abt a perv. I guess that's just abt it. :think:

+1 before lock ...thot this was closed ......:sweat:

Why the OP 'cut and paste' to start this ***** again ? Jason who ? An interesting point to note is that she is a make up artist, right ? when did she become a model ? :bsmilie: Another pretty make-up artist cum model ? :think: .....just thinking out loud

Hi Eileen,

We symphatise with you on your unfortunate experience with, allegedly, a member of ClubSNAP, and we are thankful that no harm or mischief came out of this.

If we can assist you in any way to trace or track the person down, let us know (in private) rather than posting in the open like this.

To other members posting their services on offer (be it photography, makeup services, modelling etc. etc.), this is a timely warning that there are people who are out to cause harm/mischief and all due care should be taken to prevent such incidences in future. A bit of common sense and care goes a long way in this scenario. Its one thing to be cheated of a piece of equipment but its a totally different thing when the potential for damage to person's self (physically and mentally) is involved.

To prevent further digression of the issue, we are closing off this thread and Eileen can contact us directly for followups, and not to post additional threads.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.