Bad experience from Eastgear Sales people at comex

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigBelly said:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=219922

Stock of AA very low, so if can, wait until 2 weeks later to trade in at EASTGEAR shop @ Peninsula Plaza. The offer will be honoured with coupon.

Can you extend all the three available offers (chargers & batteries) ? Cuz I have old batteries and charger at my work place, won't be able to get them until Monday.

THanks first...

BigBelly said:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=219922

Stock of AA very low, so if can, wait until 2 weeks later to trade in at EASTGEAR shop @ Peninsula Plaza. The offer will be honoured with coupon.

I tried to trade in an old charger for the maha charger MH-204W $39 dollar deal but was told that the charger is out of stock. Wondering if eastgear will be bringing in anymore chargers?

Bought 2 chargers on Friday, but realize that we only need one.
Will let the other go at the discounted price (39$) incl 4 AAs.
Self collect at Lavender MRT, PM if interested..

The real cut out coupons do not have expiry date so we will honour the offer until further notice.

The new batch are already ordered and on the way.

jaix said:
I tried to trade in an old charger for the maha charger MH-204W $39 dollar deal but was told that the charger is out of stock. Wondering if eastgear will be bringing in anymore chargers?

BigBelly said:
The real cut out coupons do not have expiry date so we will honour the offer until further notice.

what do u mean by "real coupons" ? those posted on this forum are consider real or unreal?

So comfirm no more stocks? If don't have then i'm not going down. :think:

comparatively, IMO, I think the 401 is a better buy (it's not on trade-in offer) than the MH-204W as this latter has only 2 individual charging circuitry vs. the former with 4 - and they are the same price at 49 (w/o the trade-in offer)...that's why i didn't bother to trade in my old charger. :)

..."real coupons" that Bigbelly is referring to is the newspaper cutouts - no copy or photostats allowed.

micah4 said:
comparatively, IMO, I think the 401 is a better buy (it's not on trade-in offer) than the MH-204W as this latter has only 2 individual charging circuitry vs. the former with 4 - and they are the same price at 49 (w/o the trade-in offer)...that's why i didn't bother to trade in my old charger. :)

..."real coupons" that Bigbelly is referring to is the newspaper cutouts - no copy or photostats allowed.

401 needs how long for the full charge?

I never has problem with Eastgear, sometimes reserve or giving them a call for items I want. At Comex, due to the crowd and part timers, some misunderstanding may occurs.
Good retification move. :thumbsup:

Correction to my earlier post about the MH-204W trade-in:

At 39dlrs, it comes w/4pc powerex 2700mAh batts - so an additional 15dlrs benefit.

But still I wld prefer the 401 as u can charge different size/capacity batts all at one time compared to 2 sets of similar batts in the 204. :D

BigBelly said:

So the chargers will be in today? Can purchase them today?

jaix said:
According to the east gear webby, this is a 100min charger:

http://www.eastgear.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=37_38&products_id=30

Wondering if the deal @ comex includes free batteries as well?
oh any btw, it's not a "cool" charger! my batteries were SUPER hot after using quick charge once and i almost burnt my hand while retrieving the batteries..luckily i dropped the hot batteries on my table and prevented my fingers from getting "scalded"

Agreed on the part timers. I was there on Sunday afternoon and most of them were giving the "sian" look. The one manning the chargers booth flat out declared out of stock and looked away. I persisted and asked if can confirm the promotion would last till end of month as mentioned by other staff. He paused for some time before consulting the lady next to him. She , on the other hand, confirmed the offer in 3 sentences. Short and concise reply :thumbsup: , I like.

401FS has a different conditioning method and accepts NiCd batteries.
204W has revival function and better temperature monitoring.

Look for the comparison matrix somewhere on Maha's site.

+evenstar said:
oh any btw, it's not a "cool" charger! my batteries were SUPER hot after using quick charge once and i almost burnt my hand while retrieving the batteries..luckily i dropped the hot batteries on my table and prevented my fingers from getting "scalded"
what brand of battery and what capacity are they?

Ramius said:
Agreed on the part timers. I was there on Sunday afternoon and most of them were giving the "sian" look. The one manning the chargers booth flat out declared out of stock and looked away. I persisted and asked if can confirm the promotion would last till end of month as mentioned by other staff. He paused for some time before consulting the lady next to him. She , on the other hand, confirmed the offer in 3 sentences. Short and concise reply :thumbsup: , I like.

401FS has a different conditioning method and accepts NiCd batteries.
204W has revival function and better temperature monitoring.

Look for the comparison matrix somewhere on Maha's site.

Maybe you should bring 10 coupons to buy 10 401FS chargers instead:bsmilie:

+evenstar said:

Are you referring to the 401 or 201?
I have been using 401 for a few months, was never hot, but I have only used the slow mode, lah. never tried the 100min mode.

+evenstar said:

is there a 'super fast' batt charger that will not induce heat on the batteries while charging?

if u could, get the 801. best buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.