Bad experience at 'Naughty By Nature' studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick!

Raise it on STOMP or NEWpaper or anywhere else...
Maybe can win handphone or something.. Quick!

Actually, whenever I get calls saying I won something, I just say "NO!", and disconnect phone, no point wasting talktime... :sticktong

just my say...

Today you complain and spill the beans... they can't run the scam.

Tomorrow, "Naughty By Nature" becomes "Experience By Nature" or something else. Shift premises etc.

You'd be surprised how cheap and easy it is to register and deregister small businesses. Rentals are usually by the quarter so they can move out once they get sniffed out.

Unless consumers learn to see through these guises, no amount of complaining will work. Collectively, these scams have received as much coverage as the gomez saga in the press. What difference will another article make if people don't wanna learn?

tot CASE can do something about this type of "forced" selling... IIRC there is a law against such things. :think:

You can get Newpaper to spill their beans.
The Police to busy catching potential terrorists.
No time for these low class crooks.
Otherwise would be fun for CID to summon the staff, owners and officers of this scam for 3 hour interviews/interrogation sessions every few days. Until they get the picture. Oh, and somtetimes do not let them out of the lock-up at CID until the 48 hours are up.

Once again my offer remains open :)

ricohflex said:
You can get Newpaper to spill their beans.
The Police to busy catching potential terrorists.
No time for these low class crooks.
Otherwise would be fun for CID to summon the staff, owners and officers of this scam for 3 hour interviews/interrogation sessions every few days. Until they get the picture. Oh, and somtetimes do not let them out of the lock-up at CID until the 48 hours are up.
I thought they are busy catching photographers and preventing them from taking pictures of buildings...;p :bsmilie:

got "called up" by those lucky draw people too...there are also those who tell you you "won" some travel vouchers...just told them to go fly kite...just remember there is no free lunch :)

willing to testify against Naughty by Nature? then go ahead!!!

hate sales people who "corners" off poeple and make them victims...

CASE confirm can go in... cos this is also viewed as a cheat case... confirm win lucky draw to lure people down then waste 3 hours to get insulted... good business plan...

time for them to wake up their bloody idea...

theRBK said:
I thought they are busy catching photographers and preventing them from taking pictures of buildings...;p :bsmilie:

got "called up" by those lucky draw people too...there are also those who tell you you "won" some travel vouchers...just told them to go fly kite...just remember there is no free lunch :)
Hahaha...

OT a bit.
Last time in Jakarta I received an invitation via post about electronic shop opening. Their invitation card put a rice cooker as a free gift. So I go there. There they push me hard to buy this and that. But I say I only want to collect a rice cooker as mention on the invitation card. Finally they give up and I bring a rice cooker home :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.

Hi !

Pity that you are being con ...

I always receive call that says : "You are selected by ..."
"Oh Congratulation ! You are one of the lucky few that ... "

So i reply them : "Oh I so ........ happy to be selected !
But you can keep the prize" . then hang down.

Moral of the story is :

Nothing is FREE
No FREE lunch !

i experienced that last year with my gf. we walked away with 2 makeover shots. the salesperson who attended to us was not that sales aggressive because she has tendered her resignation and waiting to leave the company. she is merely going thru the "package".

biggmalique said:
their company's name really strikes a chord.

are they registered?

S/No. Reg. No. Business / Company / LLP Name Status on Register
2 200410947H NAUGHTY BY NATURE PTE. LTD. Live

Hope it answers ur qn

Mission said:
Hi !

Pity that you are being con ...

I always receive call that says : "You are selected by ..."
"Oh Congratulation ! You are one of the lucky few that ... "

So i reply them : "Oh I so ........ happy to be selected !
But you can keep the prize" . then hang down.

Moral of the story is :

Nothing is FREE
No FREE lunch !

Yep. Even Nothing is not free anymore. They advertise MSG-free noodles and Sugar free fruit juice but then, its more expensive than normal noodles and fruit juice!!! And the worst part is that I did not get any free MSG and sugar!!! :angry: :angry:

dawgbyte77 said:
....And the worst part is that I did not get any free MSG and sugar!!! :angry: :angry:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.

Got a call from them too. Just slammed the phone.
I have made it a personal choice NOT TO ENTERTAIN ANY UNSOLICITED CALLS.
This has worked and kept me happy so far.

The other way is... if u have the time... just continue asking them stupid questions, on and on and on.... pissed one telemarketer real bad :p Eg from another unsolicited call....

"Hello, I calling from XXX"
"Yeah.."
"We want to tell you you won a prize"
"Wah!"
"It is a three night stay at YYY"
"So good, 3 nights... then day how"
"Day also can stay"
"Ohh.... can bring my pet?"
"Cannot think they don't allow"
"Then how about my pillow?"
"Ehh.... (getting pissed) can."
"Ohhh... But if I stay will you be there to check me in?"
"No sir, we will just give the prize if..."
"It's a prize ah? Why I so lucky one? 4D also never strike"
"Sir, we need you to..."
"You need me to collect prize? Can mail to me also can. Otherwise you give me your home address I go collect from you... otherwise...."
(Phone kenna slammed by telemarketer)

So either slam the phone early or waste their time.

only one comment from me ....despicable!

Status
Not open for further replies.