Not open for further replies.

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site

mohgui

Jan 31, 2005
La La Land
fierce... the pink guy just don't know when to stop. lucky the red guy had the sense to stop whacking pink guy with the baseball bat. if not, confirm either die or concussion.

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site
fierce... the pink guy just don't know when to stop. lucky the red guy had the sense to stop whacking pink guy with the baseball bat. if not, confirm either die or concussion.
You saw the red shirt guy throwing away the bat? Removing evidence hehehe

Alamak, hitting the guy till he bleeds

HS

Ian

Feb 20, 2002
Perth Australia
It's a global issue. That fight is pretty tame to be honest. You should see what they do in the USA.. can you say glock 9mm, 375 revolver or Ingram Mach 10...

eyes

Nov 15, 2003
Australia
www.aljazeera.net
A short gun rifle with it's barrel sawn half fits snuggly next to the hand brake. Point it at the offender out the window and you see the punk start swerving on the road. :bsmilie:

mohgui

Jan 31, 2005
La La Land
You saw the red shirt guy throwing away the bat? Removing evidence hehehe

Alamak, hitting the guy till he bleeds

HS
yah saw it... but i think the bat belongs to the pink guy (0:01). probably the red buy threw it away to prevent further usage? :dunno:

Last edited:

Jix

Oct 20, 2005
Pacman's Corner
www.flickr.com
yah saw it... but i think the bat belongs to the pink guy (0:01). probably the red buy threw it away to prevent further usage? :dunno:
yah i think the bat belongs to the uncle. he was bashed with his own bat. :bsmilie:

serves him right. thats what you get when u act tough without the skills to back it up. :bsmilie:

Sep 28, 2008
strange...he carrys a baseball bat in his car?
golf club i can understand...
baseball bat? wth lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom