bad attitude of TFCD models/model wannabes

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
have you guys encountered and how you deal with them? lets discuss. :)

Such as:

Criticizing and insulting MUAs (which willingly come down to do the make up for free), giving them the look like they are not doing their job. ungrateful and very spoilt.

Last edited:

VERY NAUGHTY!!!! :angry::angry:

try to scratch my lens

3433989714_2fd517cb7f_o.jpg

:angry:

VERY NAUGHTY!!!! :angry::angry:

try to scratch my lens

Relax.... dun angry la, it very easy to handle them.

JUST GIVE THEM A SUPER KICK! then they will be like this liao

IMG_3835.jpg

As much as there are bad models to discuss, isn't this a thread akin to putting a powder keg next to a bonfire?

As much as there are bad models to discuss, isn't this a thread akin to putting a powder keg next to a bonfire?

well, don't need to name anyone. just discuss the situation and remedy?

Well, it has been happening for quite some time already. A model felt that i was not a good photographer for her shoots. Well, i wasn't even wanting to shoot her in the first place. Why had she to comment. And how would she know i'm not good/bad? I since then have not shot a single model in my own personal camera. Every show i go, i would not shoot any models. I'll just shoot what is more important.

GMAN

haha. what a parody. thanks for lightening up the mood guys. anyway, let's not digress further

Well, it has been happening for quite some time already. A model felt that i was not a good photographer for her shoots. Well, i wasn't even wanting to shoot her in the first place. Why had she to comment. And how would she know i'm not good/bad? I since then have not shot a single model in my own personal camera. Every show i go, i would not shoot any models. I'll just shoot what is more important.

GMAN

yup, the problem with some of these models is they sometimes end up scaring people from shooting models again. hey, don't let one model put you down. continue shooting. there're always people who only know how to comment and talk when they didn't do anything themselves, or turn out sloppy.

yup, the problem with some of these models is they sometimes end up scaring people from shooting models again. hey, don't let one model put you down. continue shooting. there're always people who only know how to comment and talk when they didn't do anything themselves, or turn out sloppy.
Kinda sad la. Comments can be real nasty at time.

GMAN

It's still alive?

Doesn't look like.

It's still at ICU.

I want to complain many models don't wait for their turns.

They just barge into the scene and get in the way of the Real Model:

ya, especially those uninvited one!

That's because you never give the model any CD.

cos our agreement is not to give CD :bsmilie:

I was offended when a model turned up looking like this in a $30 photoshoot:

Ya lor, some then last min change the rules, no bikini, no lingerie etc.... then end up can only shoot the eyes!

IMG_1201B_web.jpg

I try to insist meeting up with the model before a shoot.

I always insist on talking/emailing the model directly, going thru a 3rd party is a recipe for disaster unless you are dealing with seasoned agency girls and reputable agents.

I lay out clearly with all models what is expected when we meet up, there is no surprises.

There are so many things that can go wrong. Assuming that the model is genuine, not merely playing the role of a princess-biatch, it's my job to make sure she is comfortable, and therefore, no unforeseen problems

Based on TS's thread title, I am assuming that we are talking about the princess-biatches. There is nothing we can do, but to weed them out and try not to work with them. If the model starts showing bad attitude at a shoot, I will politely halt everything and call it a rap.

Status
Not open for further replies.