Backpacking to Laos

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Did my backpacking trip to laos for 2 weeks. It was excited and fun with villagers as friendly as I was offered beerlao almost everywhere I went to. Did a village stay and was regarded as special guest and killed a chicken just for me and I was pretty touched. Meet an aussie who taught me many things and chatted for 2 days. Did bathing and mediation at waterfall and eating lunch by the side and end my final day with new buddy at the mekong river with beerlao and sticky rice combo as we look at the sunset at mekong river, it was beautiful.

Transit at Bangkok Airport

P5040603_1 by canonmono

The suspension bridge to the Tham chang aka Chang Cave

P5070808 by canonmono

Explored the out of bound with danger sign erected and we bypass up the danger zone n almost died up there due to steep n slippery rocks

P5070887 by canonmono

To be continued ...

Great series! I'm sure you had fun, hope to see more :)

Gd take. You must have enjoyed yourself.

A easy walking path to a certain distance before engaging on a life n death journey (Look on top first thread)

P5070873 by canonmono

Doing my lunch in between the toll bridge and from the restaurant do my locking on with oly pen

P5081007 by canonmono

At Mekong River before sunset

P5101118 by canonmono

Never expect to see Bak Kut Teh in laos!

P5101138 by canonmono

Tad Xai Waterfall after 2 hours van ride there and trekking for 2 hours, bath inside n eat lunch by the side. Relaxing like nobody business

P5111310 by canonmono

Taking a walk around the village after the trekking and staying overnight here

P5111342 by canonmono