backpack with laptop

tootzer

Feb 14, 2010
want to look for a decent backpack with laptop storage.
But have no idea which one is good out there.
Thought of asking some photographers here to give some lil lobangs for such backpacks.

Thanks!

cleonbus

Deregistered
Nov 18, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Thought of asking some photographers here to give some lil lobangs for such backpacks.

Thanks!
How is this related to photography?

tootzer

Feb 14, 2010
sorry but... where should i post this?

jsprtan

May 12, 2010
CEntral

Thanks!
Crumpler has a few size for 13", 15" and 17" that fits Macbook Pro nicely.

Treetrunk

Nov 6, 2009
sorry but... where should i post this?
You can try the section for consumers corner if you are posting for info on a camera backpack that also doubles up as a laptop bag.

For a start, might want to go and check out the bag models in price guide and work towards one that fits your requirements. :)

Aug 19, 2009

Thanks!
Hi TS,

WHen you mentioned backpack, are you referring to bags that is able to carry your camera and lens and still able to fit a laptop??

galmen

Sep 3, 2010
Eastern Part of Singapore
What you need then is a Crumpler brazilion Dollar Home, check it out on the crumpler site! Can fit your camera equipments + laptop in it! :thumbsup:

jsprtan

May 12, 2010
CEntral
What you need then is a Crumpler brazilion Dollar Home, check it out on the crumpler site! Can fit your camera equipments + laptop in it! :thumbsup:
No lar... either a sinking barge, Karachi Outpost or C-List Celebrity. I personally use the karachi outpost (M) can fit my gear plus a 15" MBP.

sfoto100

Nov 29, 2009
hi TS,

i assume u want a backpack to carry camera with laptop.. i just got a thinktank streetwalker hard drive (or hard disk i dunno).. it is a solid bag...

$239.. got it from TK.

u can get it from OP also.. same price

TK told me ThinkTank is better product, built to last...

Nemofish

Jul 27, 2010
WEST ZONE
kata bags have some series allow to put camera and laptop
kata-bags.com

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
If you are going to fill up that bag with your gear, it would be very bad for the body if you sling such a heavy load for long periods of time, don't really recommend. And TS is looking for a backpack

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
I have the Lowepro Vertex and it's a good bag to me as the laptop is further away from my back. Some bags have it just next to your back.

Treetrunk

Nov 6, 2009
hi TS,

i assume u want a backpack to carry camera with laptop.. i just got a thinktank streetwalker hard drive (or hard disk i dunno).. it is a solid bag...

$239.. got it from TK.

u can get it from OP also.. same price

TK told me ThinkTank is better product, built to last...
Solid recommendation. I just check this out at TK this evening. Very impressive indeed.
Going down for a 2nd look this 2 days before purchasing.

TS, might want to consider this.;)

Btw, its think tank streetwalker hard drive.:)

Top Bottom