backpack suggestion????

spooN

Jul 30, 2009
I need a backpack for travel use, I've bought the flipside 300 but when i fit my 5d2 with battery grip it cant close properly (not deep enough), so i sold it off. now thinking of getting flipside 400AW but when i read the interior dimensions 300 and 400 difference is just 1.2cm on the deepness... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

What is your suggestions???

My suggestion is to bring your camera to a store like CP and try out more bags.

for the record...400aw can fit. i tried before. but it is terrible if u put multiple lenses with reverse hood. but for what u have currently it shld fit nicely and it is not a very expensive bag.

The bag is soft so can stretch it a bit to fit the cam + grip. I have the same problem with Computrekker. Do you need your lens to be mounted when transporting? If not can consider Thinktank shapeshifter. I use it with the modular pouches and must say it is very usable for short trips. Instead of notebook, I use the compartment to stuff some tees and shorts in. Downside is quite expensive compared to Lowepro.

how about kata 3N1 series? IMO it's quite deep.. :)

I think what i'll do is bring my gears to the camera shop like daredevil123 suggested to be on the safe side. thanks for all the suggestion