Backpack repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

zOOm

May 23, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Does anyone knows where can I get my backpack repaired?
It got a broken bucket and needs replacement; however its not a straightforward job since some sitching job are required.

many thanks!

try the backpack shops at Queensway shopping centre or Beach Road army market. Some shops do backpack repairs.

Hi

What is the brand of your backpack? Some brand provide lifetime warranty...you got to check it out. i know Eaglecreek give lifetime warranty for their products...

Hi Encion & tweek,
Thanks for the lobang :)

Encino,
mine sub-brand one, Nikko, heard b4? :lol:
I don't think have got even one year warranty.

anyway, this backpack have been with me for 5years.
I think it was broken during my 2week backpacking to japan
I return home with a pretty bad backache due to this :(

Last i heard from a bag shop in Shaw house....or is it shaw center...always get mixed up....the one near bugis. Mine was a Deuter, was asking bout repairs....vaguely remembered had to pay $10, and wait a week. I havent sent mine....both straps tearing off...after bout few years too. :D

Originally posted by sbs99
Last i heard from a bag shop in Shaw house....or is it shaw center...always get mixed up....the one near bugis. Mine was a Deuter, was asking bout repairs....vaguely remembered had to pay $10, and wait a week. I havent sent mine....both straps tearing off...after bout few years too. :D

But isnt that Deuter Bag has lifetime warranty? The deuter i bought @ jurong pt backpack shop, and the owner gave me the card containing all outlets which repair it free under lifetime warranty.And in fact, if i am not wrong, the shop i bought the deuter is also one of the shops.

Maybe next time ur deuter needs repair service u might wanna check out its lifetime warranty?
:D

Originally posted by zOOm
Does anyone knows where can I get my backpack repaired?
It got a broken bucket and needs replacement; however its not a straightforward job since some sitching job are required.

many thanks!

There's a shop at Marina Square second storey. The rather famous guy who can repair almost all kinds of bags. Give him a shot... I repaired mine. and almost as good new ;P

PS: It is inside a Travel (or something like that) Shop, where you can get all kind of stuffs for travel :p

Originally posted by nEkOgOtCh

There's a shop at Marina Square second storey. The rather famous guy who can repair almost all kinds of bags. Give him a shot... I repaired mine. and almost as good new ;P

PS: It is inside a Travel (or something like that) Shop, where you can get all kind of stuffs for travel :p

How much did u pay for the repair svc?

Originally posted by nEkOgOtCh

I've an Alpine Lowe 40L bag that has all it's waterproof materials peeling off.. Can it be saved? Does he repair this also?

thanks folks! I got my backpack (the broken bucket) repaired for $3 at beach road

marina square, I believe, is called planet travel or is it travel planet?! :D

Originally posted by shawntim

I've an Alpine Lowe 40L bag that has all it's waterproof materials peeling off.. Can it be saved? Does he repair this also?
Hmm, would be interested in repairs for that. But waterproofing would be tricky isn't it? They'd need to have materials cut and trim to exact measurements etc.

Hi

If I'm not wrong, branded backpack like Eaglecreek have lifetime warranty. I'm not really sure whether Lowe Alpine has such services or not. The next backpack I'm going to get will be definitely a Eaglecreek.

Status
Not open for further replies.