Backpack for my needs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabby

Jun 12, 2007
Ang Sua Ville
I am adding on 1 more lens to my collection in near future. Would like to change to a bigger Lowepro backpack or maybe crumpler to suit the usage. Any recommendations?

My lenses will be
EF-70-200 IS 2.8L
EF-17-85mm USM
EF-50 F1.8
20D body plus other accesories
EX 580 Flash
A tripod(maybe adding a Monopod soon)

These are the combo that I would like to have. From the website it is rather difficult to judge if the back pack is useful & easy access anot. And there too many selections which is quite difficult to choose. Where can I see any samples etc.

I would like to seek those who has used it & think that it is a good recommendation price is also a factor. Also is TK having the best price in SG? Where is it located?

Oh ya I am using Orion Trekker II right now. I think it have no space for the 70-200mm lens.

Thank you & genuine help would be appreciated.:)

FilterFunk

Apr 1, 2006
卧龙岗
sounds like the job of a Lowepro Minitrekker AW or if you really need ALOT of space, Lowepro Rover AW..

Crumpler options include Whiskey and Cox & Karachi Outpost (both with notebook option)

TK Foto is at Shaw Towers, Lvl 2.

wanzw

Aug 15, 2006
if there are really too many lenses, you always have the option of getting lens cases to put them inside. i like mini trekker because the tripod holder really comes in handy at times.

this may give u a clearer picture. my 70-200 was attached to a LC.

syc77

Oct 27, 2002
Earth
Visit site
try the backpacks from ThinkTank
i'm using Airport Antidote
my Nikon equipment is about the same as ur.should b able to fit in all.

Crabby

Jun 12, 2007
Ang Sua Ville
if there are really too many lenses, you always have the option of getting lens cases to put them inside. i like mini trekker because the tripod holder really comes in handy at times.

this may give u a clearer picture. my 70-200 was attached to a LC.
Guys, thankz for ur advices I will definitely go see this one... however, in ur case u seem to remove all the lenses from the body. I would like it be easy accessible when walking coz I travel alot. As this backpack seems like I have to put on the floor & access to the lens I want.

Is there anythink close to Orion TrekkerII but bigger compartment?

Will go TK & see see soon :) Thank again :thumbsup:

Oh ya... how much does this one cost?

megaweb

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
I am adding on 1 more lens to my collection in near future. Would like to change to a bigger Lowepro backpack or maybe crumpler to suit the usage. Any recommendations?

My lenses will be
EF-70-200 IS 2.8L
EF-17-85mm USM
EF-50 F1.8
20D body plus other accesories
EX 580 Flash
A tripod(maybe adding a Monopod soon)
I think Lowepro Minitrekker can fit all your items.

See mine setup :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom