backdrop for item shoot

baggiolee

Dec 7, 2006
www.facebook.com
i'm looking for a backdrop (probably white) for items shoot (eg.toys, watches), some specialized shops only sell big savage paper. so where can i buy small backdrop paper?

did not try artfriend?

vanguard sheets from popular?
I use them for product shoots

I have 1 sheet of Canford Grey, A1 size.

Go there check out the texture & sizes lah.

If it's small items you can use those tents? Or chair/tabletop studio setup?

art friend or fancy paper will have what you need,

my favorite is using laminate sheet aka formical, it come in 4'x8', it can clean easier and can last very long. one of the studio photographers best kept trade secret.

my favorite is using laminate sheet aka formical, it come in 4'x8', it can clean easier and can last very long. one of the studio photographers best kept trade secret.

where you get the precut formica? I bought mine from Evershine, but they wouldn't cut for me.

where you get the precut formica? I bought mine from Evershine, but they wouldn't cut for me.

Yes Ben, where did you manage to get precut formica? I have trouble locating that myself.

Yes Ben, where did you manage to get precut formica? I have trouble locating that myself.
yes, evershine sells laminate sheets, I cut them in pieces myself, you can get this cutter to do a very nice job.
I also use the same cutter to cut acrylic sheet. :)
http://villagesupplies.net/olfa_plasticlaminate_cutter.htm

hope this help.

yes, evershine sells laminate sheets, I cut them in pieces myself, you can get this cutter to do a very nice job.
I also use the same cutter to cut acrylic sheet. :)
http://villagesupplies.net/olfa_plasticlaminate_cutter.htm

hope this help.

aiyah, thought the shop cut for you.. hahha

if TS is interested, formica costs around $80 per sheet depending on colour, texture & quality. It's huge though, at least 2.5m x 1m. Can forget about taking bus or train. Drive or take taxi home instead. Handle with care, sharp edges can and will cut your skin.

Branch Office
Blk 5 Ang Mo Kio, Industrial Park 2A, #01-28 Ang Mo Kio Tech 2, Singapore 567760
Tel: +65 6748 0725
Fax: +65 6748 3412
Email: info@evershine.com.sg

First time shoot with dslr, i bought afew different colours from popular. Matt surface dark grey.

IMGP0138 by dan yeo, on Flickr