BACK TO SCHOOL, YOU DELINQUENT! - Christine and Clara {2nd March 9-12nn}

Status
Not open for further replies.

pling

Jul 17, 2006
Don't you just miss school?
The good ol' days where boys like to pull the girls' hair, paper balls and aeroplanes fly everywhere, every teacher has a personalised name.
Think nerdy frames, thick books, suspenders, high socks, jumpers..........
I will bring extra props for the girls! it'd be damn fun!

Date: 2nd March (Sun)
Time: 900-1230 (inclusive of half-hour break)
Reporting time: 0830 hours
Models: Christine, Clara (additional 1 more mystery model if response is overwhelming!)
Ratio: min 4 photographers to 1 model, max 6 photographers to 1 model
Cost: $55/person ($50 for regulars, ie. joined at least 2 of my 3 shoots so far! this is shoot no. 4)
Venue: TBC

Drinks and snacks would be provided for the break!

How to book a slot:
1. PM me or email us at sci.atworkATgmail.com (replace AT with @) to RESERVE a slot.
2. We will provide you with a POSB savings account number to transfer the fund, and our contact details. Please send us a confirmation sms (indicating the amount transferred, date and time) asap to CONFIRM your slot.
3. You will receive a confirmation REPLY at this stage for your CONFIRMED slot.
4. You will receive another NOTIFICATION sms of the shoot status (on/cancelled) and the venue (if it is on)
5. For more enquiries, please PM me or email us.

claraacopysw7.jpg

clarabcopyjp8.jpg

SWEETIE PIE CLARA!

jpegimage452514nh9.jpg

compbet9.jpg

CHRISTINE ;)

P/S: i think some photographers may want a smaller shoot ratio for higher productivity (differs for everyone). do let me know if you're one of these people. i'm considering organising shoots with smaller ratio, but possibly at a higher, but still reasonable price. let me know how many ppl you're comfortable with, and who you're interested to shoot too! i welcome all sorts of feedback, suggestions etc. arigato gozaimasu!

ah this time i know who are the photographers to credit to. easy. hurhurhur. those who know my identity will know why.

ANYWAY
credits to Asiaimages, jeffrey, seventeen, yongtat for Christine's pictures.
credits to Alfred and Darwis! for Clara's pretty pretty photos. :)

upz for pretty pretty organiser :thumbsup:

UPDATE!

1.a**H
2.c****t

14 more photographers for the mystery model! ;)

P/S: this would be an outdoor shoot, with the locations replicating a school as much as possible. If any kind soul has a classroom venue we can conveniently use.................... PM me please! :) GOOD KARMA POINTS FOR YOU! hahahaha. i hope it urged you to do more good. *looks around for assurance*

Aiyah, already signed up for another shoot on that day, same time somemore. Anymore of such shoots coming up?

UPDATE!

1.a**H
2.c****t
3.x***k

13 more photographers for the mystery model! ;)

P/S: this would be an outdoor shoot, with wooden benches, lockers, vending machines and all that. i've decided on a location already.

I'd be slowly organising themed shoots once in awhile! so, yeah. haha. :) unlikely to repeat themes though. unless there're requests for exclusive shoots.

upz for pretty pretty :angel:

upz to the top again for pling pling.

woots! up up up!

upz for the pretty organiser :heart:

UPDATE!

1.a**H
2.c****t
3.x***k
4.k**t

4 more to confirm the shoot! 12 more photographers for the mystery model! ;)

UPDATE!

1.a**H
2.c****t
3.x***k
4.k**t
5.a*****an

3 more to confirm the shoot! 11 more photographers for the mystery model! ;)

I MAY JUST REVEAL THE mystery model this time round. Haha, but, don't disappoint the mystery model! c'mon!

upz for pling pling ( wonderwoman)

ups! :)

:thumbsup: upz for this nice evening

alrightey, everyone! listen up! the third model's our bubbly cutie, cheryl!

This is (roughly) one of her outfits to be worn at the shoot!

cherylks0.jpg

(pardon my mediocre photoshopping skills. hah! tts if u could tell. not on cheryl, of cos! she needed none. :))

BUT BUT BUT, provided there're enough photographers for cheryl to make her presence known.

more updates coming up!

alrightey, everyone! listen up! the third model's our bubbly cutie, cheryl!

This is (roughly) one of her outfits to be worn at the shoot!

cherylks0.jpg

(pardon my mediocre photoshopping skills. hah! tts if u could tell. not on cheryl, of cos! she needed none. :))

BUT BUT BUT, provided there're enough photographers for cheryl to make her presence known.

more updates coming up!

dsc01636eu9.jpg

:)

UPDATE!

1.a**H
2.c****t
3.x***k
4.k**t
5.a*****an
6.j*r

2 more to confirm the shoot! 10 more photographers for Cheryl! quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.