"Back pack" to use for Ryanair

MilleniumX

May 16, 2010
HI Guys, I will be flying Ryanair around in End July. I understand they have very strict luggage rules -maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.

Where can I find a bag around that size? I would guess that will be around 40litres? Please correct me if I am wrong! :)

Based on past experience you don't really have to follow it fastidiously. A backpack larger than that is acceptable and besides its flexible unlike a hard case so you can squeeze into the restriction guide. Try to check in early and be at the front of the boarding queue so you'll have space for ur luggage.

i had that problem too. but no worries cause my backpack was beyond those sizes. but as long as its not by too much will be fine. i used a deuter 45+10 yup

How about weight-wise? Are they as strict on weight?

HI Guys, I will be flying Ryanair around in End July. I understand they have very strict luggage rules -maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.

Where can I find a bag around that size? I would guess that will be around 40litres? Please correct me if I am wrong! :)

from experience, i have seen people using big ass bags on ryanair and they got to board.

for weight, they are not strict, but obviously if you can't handle it with ease it will be pretty damn obvious.

yes they can be real strict....i seated it twice and both times they check my hand carry.
my advice is just pay a little more to check it...if u really got too many things... but if its just a short trip....n u r just bringing a few set of clothes ,it should be fine.