- A little more dof to bring more of it into focus would be good.
- A touch of fill-flash will bring out the details in the shadow areas and also give the eyes a little sparkle.
- Overall good composition.
- This image looks oversharpened. Did you apply too much USM?
- Mouth area slightly overexposed.
- A piece of green (leaf?) just behind the chin (??) area is very distracting. Do you think shifting to your left or right could have improved this (I wasn't there, so only you can tell )?
- Overall, I like the way you have captured it with its head tilted to one side. It's almost like it is thinking to itself: "Hmmm.. which way up next??"
Thank You for all the comments....I like both the shots alot really.
Abt DOF more for the 1st pic..Hmmm. I feel that's it's looking good enuff for it eh. 2nd one? Yeah maybe overshapen abit.. Can be done can be done.
And tomshen...yes it's Digital... 707
megaweb: for the moment I thought u took something similar to me! YOU edited my pic!!! Haha nvm lah. It's nice in a way the green..but after looking so much. Me still like the original leh..What u think?