korea-snsd-taeyeon.jpg

snsd_jessica_kjp.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls'_Generation

Last edited:
Mugging for exams

Wad songs do you guys hear?
For me:

K POP SNSD
Exams? What is that? Can eat or not? Sorry, couldn't resist... I'm way past taking exams ;)

Whatever exams that is, study hard and GOOD LUCK! (remember to clip a S$50 note to your answer sheet :bsmilie: )

eeee korean pop

i thought only girls listen to that stuff

girls listen, young man watch and old man drop death ... lol

i must not be human then, i feel like having fits when i watch or hear anything to do with k-pop. :)

Its okie lah. Some will like it, some will love it confirm some will hate it. There is no 100% one sided vote one. Its all up to ur preference. lolx

Are you sure you can mug and listen to K Pop at the same time? Your concentration power quite good arh?

I DUNNO but i think i'm obsessed with it..... My exam just over 30 min ago tomorrow just got swimming test.

I like kpop too, they are more 'visual' type' of music. But my real love is still rock and metal.

i must not be human then, i feel like having fits when i watch or hear anything to do with k-pop. :)

:thumbsup: same here. its quite irritating with the repetition

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

no no no no no no no

heart heart heart heart heart

shinee shinee shinee

Never liked K-pop, I think they are for show rather than for listening...

Me? Everything NICE (worth listening to that is) - I'm a melody kind of person - singers aren't the most important aspect of the music - the WHOLE piece must entice my listening tastebuds. Nice music composition + good lyrics + good singing voice - or else I don't give a hoot... And that's why a great number of asian musicians fail (they over emphasize on singing skill, melody sucks or copied from elsewhere...) I'm not anti-asian btw, there's a few keepers for sure, too few...

Rock, Slow Rock, Pop, Alternative, Soul, New Age, etc etc - I listen where there are good tunes... And even the VOCAL TRANCE / TRANCE! (They are the best when it comes to impact tunes)

Let me introduce you a nice tune... old song, new twist, sadly the singer is no longer with us...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I&feature=channel

Israel Kawakawiwo'ole.... Who would have thought him and his Ukele could turn this song into a lasting memory?? Any songs from the k-pop would have fade away - but not this song...

Btw, I listen to Owl City - and Firefly breathes freshness to the pop scene.

Bitter Sweet Symphony - The Verve.... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
I seem to have the feeling that people who listen to kpop go more for the looks of the artistes than the music itself...maybe I'm just biased, but that's what I infer from how people rattle on and on about how which girl in SNSD is cuter/hotter etc.

Personally I listen to all sorts of music as long as I like it when I hear it or it makes me feel good. I don't care if others think the tune / lyrics / melody etc sucks. Music is for my entertainment (hey no pun intended there even though I like that song) and pleasure, so if I think it's nice, I'll listen to it. Regardless of genre / artiste / origin. So you'll see lots of stuff in my music library...rock, metal, pop, R&B, alternative, drum and bass, etc

I seem to have the feeling that people who listen to kpop go more for the looks of the artistes than the music itself...maybe I'm just biased, but that's what I infer from how people rattle on and on about how which girl in SNSD is cuter/hotter etc.

Personally I listen to all sorts of music as long as I like it when I hear it or it makes me feel good. I don't care if others think the tune / lyrics / melody etc sucks. Music is for my entertainment (hey no pun intended there even though I like that song) and pleasure, so if I think it's nice, I'll listen to it. Regardless of genre / artiste / origin. So you'll see lots of stuff in my music library...rock, metal, pop, R&B, alternative, drum and bass, etc

I agree man, music is a very personal thing.

LINKIN PARK!:thumbsup:

Anyone heard 'the catalyst' yet? What do you guys think?

LINKIN PARK!:thumbsup:

Anyone heard 'the catalyst' yet? What do you guys think?

That's a departure from their usual? A bit Techno if you ask me... When everyone thinks of Linkin Park they think of Transformers! :bsmilie: I think the movie killed their music...

That's a departure from their usual? A bit Techno if you ask me... When everyone thinks of Linkin Park they think of Transformers! :bsmilie: I think the movie killed their music...

I think the new linkin park is not bad. Although i prefered the old one. Hybrid theory and meteora are both dam good while my fav is collision course. Minutes to midnight took a little longer to accept though. Catalyst sounds ok to me though. Plus still got medal of honour trailer that somehow became this song's mv:bsmilie:

:thumbsup: same here. its quite irritating with the repetition

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

no no no no no no no

heart heart heart heart heart

shinee shinee shinee

I LIKE SHINee Its a band!!!!
AND 2pm :D
And SuJu with SOrry:D

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeo
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
Nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo
Sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo
Naega michyeo michyeo baby

:vhappy:...... K-POP!!!!

I like them and have them in my iphone.:)

My most favourite ....After School & SNSD. There are also others like T-ara, 2NE1, Karas, BEG. ;p