bachelor party ideas?

Meli243

Aug 31, 2016
Canada
Organizing my first bachelor party and I have no idea on what to do. However, it's going to be a clean bachelor party, and I don't need any foolish ideas or suggestions. But I wanted to make it interesting. I don't know how can we make a bachelor party very clean? My fiance has ordered me to keep the party clean without any issues.Drinks are surely allowed. So, I need ideas to make this party more interesting. Please help me out.

Last edited:
Are you in the right forum :think:

If you're serious, it depends on who the groom is and what he enjoys. Go with that. If you don't know the groom well enough, go find out. The one organizing is usually the one closest to the groom

I think for most of us here, the idea of a perfect bachelor party would probably involve hanging out at our favourite camera store, getting to buy whatever we want, with somebody else footing the bill. :bsmilie:

okay so I searched google and I find these trendy party ideas in abbey road entertainment.You think I could possibly use these for my party. Please do share your opinion.

How about a night out shooting the streets of little india? then stopping at one of the coffeeshops for beer? Sounds like an interesting night out?

...However, it's going to be a clean bachelor party, and I don't need any foolish ideas or suggestions.

There is nothing cleaner than group cleaning for a clean party:

102669267-IMG_9831.530x298.JPG

:bsmilie:

I advise you to limit the drinks severely and get home early.

This is what went down at my wedding and I assure you at the time my friends and I were dirty partying scoundrels of the nth degree. The wedding went smooth as silk and 18 years later I still have her and a rock solid relationship with her and all my bros who were with me that night. :)

Last edited:
Organizing my first bachelor party and I have no idea on what to do. However, it's going to be a clean bachelor party, and I don't need any foolish ideas or suggestions. But I wanted to make it interesting. I don't know how can we make a bachelor party very clean? My fiance has ordered me to keep the party clean without any issues.Drinks are surely allowed. So, I need ideas to make this party more interesting. Please help me out.
suppose to be a Bachelorette party right? Congrats and have fun.

okay so I searched google and I find these trendy party ideas in abbey road entertainment.You think I could possibly use these for my party. Please do share your opinion.
If the party is for you and you like these ideas, than why not just go for it?

Last edited: