Baby...

Status
Not open for further replies.

picturalbox

Aug 7, 2006
Any couple here marriage more then a year but has no baby? Something I'm wondering why other whom I know of got pregnant so easy. Some of them don't want the baby to arrive so early in their life, but the baby came along. Those who wants baby badly can't get them....

Any couple here marriage more then a year but has no baby? Something I'm wondering why other whom I know of got pregnant so easy. Some of them don't want the baby to arrive so early in their life, but the baby came along. Those who wants baby badly can't get them....

fate lah dude...

some never got thoughts of getting married get shotgun... some happily ever after without kids never ever...

fate lah dude...

some never got thoughts of getting married get shotgun... some happily ever after without kids never ever...

Both my hubby and me wanted one badly, but nothing. And those who shotgun simply go and abort the baby :cry:

Don't usually talk about such personal topics but have you tried going on a vacation with hubby to some nice cold country, just chill out and relax. Don't think of making babies otherwise very stressful.

Sometimes its the physical, sometimes its just stress.

There are so many contributions to factors that a couple is unable to conceive.

Opt for the cheaper option, throw ur work down, go for a vacation.
If all else fails, opt for IVF.

Agreed most of them stressful ... so go for a vacation or change lifestyle if possible to RELAX urself!

More stress less chance to concieve.

Even the thought of cannot conceive is also a form of stress! So dun think of it too much... let nature take its course lor...

Disclaimer i am not a doc abv mention is stricty juz my opinon!

:cheers: Hope to hear good news soon!:cheers:

U want to do a James Bond? :think:

Remember to say got itch, and tell me where so I'll thump it harder. ;p

Don't disturb disturb, leh ;) People sad already. Say something cheerful or encouraging lah.

Ok lah. Wun mention James Bond, I promise I wun say James Bond again and the *ouch* thing.

I have an officemate, his first child born January then second child born December of that same year.... :eek: Because of the law here, they are both Primary 1....

Both my hubby and me wanted one badly, but nothing. And those who shotgun simply go and abort the baby :cry:

sayang... dun cry

this is wat hubby & me went thru...
tried 2 yrs, din hv anything
went for final shot wif meds, jabs, scans, etc etc
conceived but lost at 5 wks, in jul tis yr
i ended up in severe depression, almost killed myself
total spent? dunno how many Ks

wat did we learn?
try to ignore the want for baby...
last 3 mths, i've been trying to lead a life without wanting babies
but desires do come back & wif hubby's age, we realli can't delay anymore
so now jus try to bonk more often & take more care of health
hope the stork will come wif a good baggage soon :)

no wife no gf. so no baby.

but would love to find one gf first, den see how.

too bad..... dun haf... maybe i can marry my camera. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Try and ignore the "need now" for a baby. It create an added stress.

You may want to check out with a doctor on your / hubby health in preparation for conceive. There may be some workarounds to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.