BH001.JPG

BH064.JPG

BH005.JPG

BH069.JPG

BH075.JPG

4 Is My Vote !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!

B/W the way it should be done.

Emotionally insightful, absolutly personal.

I wish your husband, you and your bundle of joy the very best in your life ahead.

Someday I hope to have a baby girl of my own. It's mind boggling how u can love someone so much when u havent even met them yet :confused:

skipper53 said:
I wish your wife, you and your bundle of joy the very best in your life ahead.

Err,

berryhappy is female leh..................

skipper53 said:
eh quote properly lah :sticktong

You are really sneaky, aren't you?

In your first post at 8.35 pm, you mentioned "I wish your wife..."

At 8.38 pm, I replied to your post telling your that berryhappy is a female.

At 8.41 pm, you edited your post to read "I wish your husband..."

Then you proceeded to chastise me for not quoting you properly in your last post.

Unfortunately your attempt to hide your mistake did not work, because your original post is in my post at 8.38 pm. Your attempt to hide your mistake is so pathetic and shows you to be a charlatan.

Please, try to have some degree of honesty. This kind of behavior does not speak much of your character.

Actually the way you tried to hide and cover up your mistake and put blame on me for not quoting you correctly is quite consistent with the words you put in all your posts, at least in this thread.

"The world wants to be deceived".

And you are doing just that. Unfortunately, your deception in this case, fails miserably, deceiver.

berryhappy, I apologise for OT. But this guy is just too much.

Gosh there must be something in the expressions i use in my posts, this is the 3rd time someone misunderstood me on this forum.

First of all, Berryhappy, I'm apologise from the bottom of my heart for ruining your beautiful post.

Secondly to Student, I appeared rude, there's no excuse for that, but i hope you find it in your heart to forgive me. I know full well that you and the rest of the viewers can clearly differentiate the timeing for my original post and the edited one. There was no attempt to hide my mistake. I realised my mistake and tried to lighten things up with a obviously failed joke. I meant no disrespect.

Once again I apologise whole heartedly, no hard feelings please. :cry:

berryhappy!

lovely lovely pix!!!

#1 and #4...superb!!!

oh soooooooo very cute!

Hihi, thanks everyone!

Actually my favourite is #3...which nobody has mentioned so far. :embrass:
For #2, 3, & 4, we spent the whole afternoon waiting for the right moments. Baby kept sleeping, then woke for a while, drink milk, poo, then back to sleep again. After a long wait, we thought baby was finally waking up, Mum got ready for a pose and baby went right back to sleep. :bsmilie:

skipper53 and student, thanks! but but but...I'm not in the photos at all. hence that's not my baby, nor my wife, nor my husband. ;p I appreciate your well wishes but I'm not privileged to receive them yet (still single and unattached!!) :D

I like this series man! Maybe you can do some layout to compile everything together into one single image? It'll look really nice and speak to everyone's heart...

8/10...no wonder it's always a blessing when there's a photographer in the family... ;)

Easy on the eyes...nice moods captured :)

Thanks! Seems like the favourite is #4. It's a good idea to do a collage....not sure if I can do a good enough job...hmm..

Very nice series there. Love #2. The affection between mummy's hand and baby's little finger is so powerful. Would prefer baby's eyes opened for #3 and #4.

Err..not sure if I'm suppose to say this out because some may find it offensive. I sometimes find pictures of a sleeping baby gives me a feeling that the baby is in a coma or "lifeless".:embrass: Let me stress that this is purely my own opinion but if anyone feels offended esp this cute baby's parents, I apologize unreservely. *Mod please delete if you find it inappropriate* Please don't get me wrong because I myself have a 7mth old baby daughter and I took tons of photos of her in her sleep as well, especially when she was a newborn. Newbornes are sleeping most of the time! But after a few days of shoot, this thought suddenly dawned on me and sadly never quite went away. Nowadays, I only take pictures when she is awake unless she sleeps in some cute or funny pose.

Should I see go see a shrink?:cry:

i like this series alots~! much much lot~! can feel the mum's love in the 1st photo... touching scenes.... both thumbs up~!

Status
Not open for further replies.