Baby Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
Baby-Boom.jpg

kana con by my 2 nieces, they told me "water baby" can reproduce when they brought back 1 ball given by their friend.

so i got curious, how can this thing reproduce, it looks like those balls people used for plants. so i poke poke abit here and there, search internet and only found 2 fellow cser who have shot this.

than they also say "water baby" can multiply. so i thought i have killed the baby and worried my nieces will come after me.

a friend told me she knows where can buy. so got her to get it for me. alamak, it is those balls for plants.:bsmilie:

stated on the packet "multiply in size". :bsmilie:

a 38yr old man con by 7 & 9yr old girl:embrass::cry:

Last edited:
:thumbsup: ups for the picture..Nice colour combi.

LOL! This is interesting! :thumbsup:

damn... this is nice...

my girlfriend tried having these stuff, but they came out all transparent

the one i have comes in 4 color green, blue, orange and pink, soak them in water, i check to make sure water level is over them every hour for 3hr. they became like the QQ Balls we eat, translucent with color. very slippery (cause each ball loaded with water) and bouncy.

my 1st attempt
QQ-Coke-3.jpg

2nd
QQ-Bottle-1.jpg

next will try all white background.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Last edited:
hey hey.. nice!! I was also conned into believing that water babies multiply. Hahaha.. anyway they are called hydrogel!

nice shot!!

Baby-Boom.jpg

kana con by my 2 nieces, they told me "water baby" can reproduce when they brought back 1 ball given by their friend.

so i got curious, how can this thing reproduce, it looks like those balls people used for plants. so i poke poke abit here and there, search internet and only found 2 fellow cser who have shot this.

than they also say "water baby" can multiply. so i thought i have killed the baby and worried my nieces will come after me.

a friend told me she knows where can buy. so got her to get it for me. alamak, it is those balls for plants.:bsmilie:

stated on the packet "multiply in size". :bsmilie:

a 38yr old man con by 7 & 9yr old girl:embrass::cry:

LOLZ!

I love youe tale Dennis! :bsmilie:

CUTE SHOTS!

than my sister decided to split the respective color balls and place them in the pot. but i still think mix color looks better.

Happy CNY 09 guys
happy-cny-09.jpg

as of now, the balls have shrunk to small small ones cause exposed to sun. need to scope up and soak them again.:sweatsm::sweatsm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.