Status
Not open for further replies.

roygoh

Jan 18, 2002
Northwest
Visit site
:p

CT_4250_MR.jpg

Hahaha - saw that exhibit too. Didn't know Wai and Roy are/were here in Taipei. I was here since Monday and was at Computex whole day Tuesday, but leaving for airport in an hours time.

Ah well, can say we flew past each other.

Darren said:
Hahaha - saw that exhibit too. Didn't know Wai and Roy are/were here in Taipei. I was here since Monday and was at Computex whole day Tuesday, but leaving for airport in an hours time.

Ah well, can say we flew past each other.

i was there everyday from 9.30am to 6pm, i am still in taipei now, wonder if i had bumped into you :D

SniperD said:
heh heh.. Wai, any good deals there?? Muz be smitten with all the la-meis there liao leh...

It's a trade show lah.... no products transaction one.
Definitely got lotsa good deals... like how the girl at the CMC booth was giving out mousepads... the Intel girls were giving out Intels slingbags. Etc etc.

Watch this space for review in a couple of days. :D

Prismatic said:
It's a trade show lah.... no products transaction one.
Definitely got lotsa good deals... like how the girl at the CMC booth was giving out mousepads... the Intel girls were giving out Intels slingbags. Etc etc.

Watch this space for review in a couple of days. :D

Argh!!!.. wish I was in Taipei now.... I'm hungry for Shang He Wu's buffet dinner and the ye shi all around the places.....

thanks Prism and Wai for bringing updates of the fair to us ! :)

Wow! This thread viewed 900+ times already!!! :bigeyes:

:bsmilie:

roygoh said:
Wow! This thread viewed 900+ times already!!! :bigeyes:

:bsmilie:

1200 views now

:bsmilie: what other pix u have taken? u fly all the way from US to Taipei and stay there just for a day?

Wai said:
1200 views now

:bsmilie: what other pix u have taken? u fly all the way from US to Taipei and stay there just for a day?

My story is more complicated than that...

I was supposed to fly to China on 29 May, after spending 1 day in Singapore, and stay in China for a week working on my project. Upon arriving in China, I learnt about last minute changes in the project status that required me to fly to Taipei.

Because of Computex all hotels were fully booked in Taipei and I managed to get a room in Shangri-la that cost NT10010 a night :bigeyes:. I flew in to Taipei on 31 May (Mon), stayed a night in that beautiful suite and then moved out to a cheaper hotel the next day.

Since I was there, I decided to make some time for Computex. Fortunately I managed to resolve the issue with my project and got to spend a day at Computex on Thursday. I only toured Hall 1 and left around 2PM to continue my "tour" at 光华商厂 :D .

Did take some pictures besides the one posted here but they were mostly of new PC peripheral products.

The funny thing is, when I was there there wasn't any pretty product promotion girls posing for photography. Otherwise I would have given it a try. :dunno:

roygoh said:
The funny thing is, when I was there there wasn't any pretty product promotion girls posing for photography. Otherwise I would have given it a try. :dunno:

because they are most active from 2 to 4pm, and you left at 2pm...

Wai said:
u went to basement is it? :bsmilie:

since company pay for the hotel, NT10010 a nite also doesn't matter rite

How can I miss visiting the basement? :bsmilie: Got myself a few Cai Qin and Chyi CDs there..they are hard to come by from where I am living now...

Wai said:
because they are most active from 2 to 4pm, and you left at 2pm...

:mad2: Alamak!!!

By the way 1400+ views liao...probably more views than if I would have posted photos of real babes here. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.