Babe of Dreamcar 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

checker

Dec 29, 2003
Singapore West
Visit site
Even though this is a Car exhibition...the best shot i took was this...haha..

DSC_2097.jpg

cannot take it...she's really cute ;p

IMO a portrait layout together with flash will make her look cuter.....

oh...hee... personally i prefer the natural lighting leh... i tried flash. but seems like the object focused becomes too bright compared to surrounding leh...

usually i use TTL mode with a bounce card when taking people. how do you guys take photos with flash??

hee...i quite bad with flash also... advise will be appreciated., ;)

checker said:
oh...hee... personally i prefer the natural lighting leh... i tried flash. but seems like the object focused becomes too bright compared to surrounding leh...

usually i use TTL mode with a bounce card when taking people. how do you guys take photos with flash??

you mean even using bounce-card, the flash still quite strong? was thinking of using bounce-card too.

Pr0t0type said:
you mean even using bounce-card, the flash still quite strong? was thinking of using bounce-card too.

yah lor...that's what i get lar... that's why i still prefer natural light. looks better...but hands got to be really steady. my shots a lot on 1/20 or 1/15. f2.8 ISO200

checker said:

the sun is natural light other than that isn't natural.

you can use direct flash, but lower its output lor, if not stand further back with a longer focal length.

Aton said:
the sun is natural light other than that isn't natural.

you can use direct flash, but lower its output lor, if not stand further back with a longer focal length.

correction...when i say natural i means whatever is available and i do not do anything to change it. =) but think you are more true. Natural should refer to sun light only. =)

the while using direct flash should i use the debouncer or diffuser? how i lower its output?

checker said:
correction...when i say natural i means whatever is available and i do not do anything to change it. =) but think you are more true. Natural should refer to sun light only. =)

the while using direct flash should i use the debouncer or diffuser? how i lower its output?

from what I understand, if you use external flash then just lower the power or use omnibounce tilt the flash upright, if you use bounce card, use a smaller one.

if using built in flash if you have +/-exposure for flash the select -1, -2 or -3, should lower the flash.

Think the ceiling of the exhibition hall is too high for bouncing flash. Maybe should use 2nd curtain flash??? Just my 2 cents worth... ;p

hmmm... Use a slower shutter to capture the ambient lighting and then flash for the closer subject??? :dunno:

This photo looked a bit darker coz the level of brightness of my PC was low.. :bsmilie: U took a great focus on her.. :thumbsup:

shiho asaoka....
99.9% of the guys fave ;p

checker said:
Even though this is a Car exhibition...the best shot i took was this...haha..

DSC_2097.jpg

cannot take it...she's really cute ;p

agreee.....i think she was the best out of all...i meant i didnt go to the exhibition...but all the photo i see..i think she best liao.....nihonjin Rox...hahah

Bleahhh said:
agreee.....i think she was the best out of all...i meant i didnt go to the exhibition...but all the photo i see..i think she best liao.....nihonjin Rox...hahah
Prefer Ayako... The one with a pixie face, rather short and got long hair... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.