B&w

Status
Not open for further replies.

ioriroger

Deregistered
Oct 12, 2005
byrogerci4.jpg

:bsmilie: i cant think of any title coz it only my weekend snap shoot!
prefer convert b&w image recently, so convert this snap shoot for C&C in this section to improve myself:bsmilie:

i like this conversion, its a strong photo, the whole tonal range is covered (with some blown highlights and some blacks though). very nice tone to it.

My concern is a bit that the kiosk and buildings in the background and the sculputur in the foreground are fighting for attention.

Hey i like it,
but personally i feel that the sculpture should be more centraized int he photo so that it would tone down the coffee club.

:)

Good digital skill. :D

But it borderlines on 'fakeness'.

Can you tone the digital enhancements down and see what you get?

a tighter crop on the right or a bit of slant to the left would bring out the sculpture and sky better.

i like this conversion, its a strong photo, the whole tonal range is covered (with some blown highlights and some blacks though). very nice tone to it.

My concern is a bit that the kiosk and buildings in the background and the sculputur in the foreground are fighting for attention.

so u mean the next time i must shoot using wider aperture to blur the background?

Hey i like it,
but personally i feel that the sculpture should be more centraized int he photo so that it would tone down the coffee club.

:)

think of that before, but at the end i shoot the sculpture at center between of 2 tall buiding so hope that the 2 tall buiding will be a frame of the sculpture to draw ppl eyes to the sculpture :sweat: ..well guess it didnt work. thankS for ur comment will try that next time:thumbsup:

Good digital skill. :D

But it borderlines on 'fakeness'.

Can you tone the digital enhancements down and see what you get?

hehe! not really know wat u mean, coz my english is poor. any way here is my before convert image. can do wat ever u want to show me howto improve.

dsc2225ru7.jpg
dsc22251om1.jpg

a tighter crop on the right or a bit of slant to the left would bring out the sculpture and sky better.

:think: can crop it for me? dont worry, coz this photo got no copyrigh fr me:bsmilie: its only my weekend walkaround shot.;p

I rather the coloured version, "but cropped".

i am not sure if opening the aperture and blurring the background will do it for this shot. need to try.... It could also be one of these situations where you just cant get rid of the background provided....

:think: can crop it for me? dont worry, coz this photo got no copyrigh fr me:bsmilie: its only my weekend walkaround shot.;p

I think retaking the shot closer to subject but from ground level pointing toward the sky will be
a more effecting framing.

Very surreal pic, beautiful and morbid at the same time.

I agree that the main focus shld have been more centralised so that the coffee club is down played. Spoils the surreal nature of the pic....

Anw, im new here. Hope to get to know all better soon!:)

COOL! all ur comment help me alot guys! :thumbsup: will go out shooting again this weekend;) kekeke!

Status
Not open for further replies.