B+W ND110 77mm Filter

Bro.... Just got this hotcake this week, and results are not there yet to show :embrass:...
Still need to put to practice all the tips from you :thumbsup: :bsmilie:
stonefish35', could u share where did u purchase the B+W ND110 filter?

stonefish35', could u share where did u purchase the B+W ND110 filter?

No cannot share, because you just need to see page 2 of this thread :bsmilie:

Have fun with this hot cake :sweatsm:

Interesting; am seeing so many ppl having this piece of glass and so little image to share...

Upload and share, cheers!

:thumbsup::bsmilie:

In your case, then you probably will need a pelican. There are other brands around. Google for them. There is also the compact n cheap , Nikon, Akarui dry box with a small screw valve , with foam, which you can customised to the shape of your filters. The box should be small enough for a large camera backpack... I use that for my AA rechargables and chargers when I need to do a land-flight-land-boat-land rugged journey.

I've gave your suggestion a serious thought and begun some searches, the ones that would be more appropriate would be the micro series:

Pelican Micro

Aren't too expensive and very appropriate for the filter sizing. :thumbsup:

Maybe we can find a local dealer for these cases - gotta have!

http://maxsaver.net/bw.aspx - anyone tried order from them as i found this website online, quite cheap thus wanted to check if anyone tried order from here ? its about $119 only :D

http://maxsaver.net/bw.aspx - anyone tried order from them as i found this website online, quite cheap thus wanted to check if anyone tried order from here ? its about $119 only :D

Got stock meh? I just checked for ND110 77mm, is under Special Order and Contact For Shipping Schedule.

Got stock meh? I just checked for ND110 77mm, is under Special Order and Contact For Shipping Schedule.
Should have cuz I email them Liao after conversion is 119 only anyone doing mo?

Hope it is reliable..

I got my ND110 from mall.yahoo.com.tw. They have B+W and also Schneider ones. When i wanted B+W, they say no stock. When they shipped me the Schneider, only a few days later, they had some B+W in stock. So just use what i bought lor. Since both are from the same company, i hope the quality does not differ far.

Fierce, now more joining in the fun... JOIN ME BROTHERS...

A note of warning, it's very addictive... hahaha

i just brought 2 step up ring for my 77mm nd110, 67 - 72 and 72 - 77mm, i worried my pic will get vignette.

Someone please advise me.

i just brought 2 step up ring for my 77mm nd110, 67 - 72 and 72 - 77mm, i worried my pic will get vignette.

as long as you are stepping to a large diameter thread should be fine...

no worries about it yea!

Depends what lens you are using. If it is very wide, you should check carefully. Or crop later ha ha.

I have tried 2 nd110s 67 & 77
Both vignettes on my 24mm on d700
Both using single stepups 52-67 & 52-77

I wasn't using any step up rings when I tried it out on my 24-105 and did get some vignetting when shooting on the wide end. It wasn't major though and was easily sorted out during PP.

Don't worry too much about this. Since you've already bought it, just use it ;)