B&W 50mm Prime Series

Jan 25, 2007
NorthEast
Hi all, it's my first post in here. Just sharing some shots taken last week between Tg. Pagar & Ann Siang Hill.

All are taken at night, handheld with my faithful 50mm f/1.8 Prime lens. C & C are most welcome! :)

1) Walls & Lines

2) Floor Lights

3) Shadows

4) Agnes B.

scorpioh

Jul 17, 2007
Woodlands
It would be neater to standardize your watermark and not have them placed possibly anywhere on the photo with different sizes.

snowc

Jan 8, 2006
Nice series with the 50mm prime. Hope to see more works from you

Jan 30, 2010
These are all nice :) Yeah, your change to the watermark really makes it less annoying (the watermark).

I'd summarize this series in one word -- classy

cheers!

Sep 24, 2009
SG_ID
www.flickr.com
Nice series!

yup, i agree about the watermark, but i think it is ok to sometimes put on either the bottom left or bottom right depending on the picture itself.. sometimes, placing it left and right can help to minimising the watermark for blocking certain key elements in the picture..

Btw, i like the scarlet lamp a lot!

Jan 25, 2007
NorthEast
pic 1 is tilted. would look nicer if it is straighten.

I like pic 8.
Thanks tikiman...haha, honestly, I havent mastered the tilting in Photoshop...yet! Glad you like pic 8. One of my fav as well!

These are all nice :) Yeah, your change to the watermark really makes it less annoying (the watermark).

I'd summarize this series in one word -- classy

cheers!
Thanks noodlehaus for your kind words...noted on the watermark :)

Nice series!

yup, i agree about the watermark, but i think it is ok to sometimes put on either the bottom left or bottom right depending on the picture itself.. sometimes, placing it left and right can help to minimising the watermark for blocking certain key elements in the picture..

Btw, i like the scarlet lamp a lot!
Thanks bayusuputra, :)

Thanks grumpy....

Will keep working on my skills and the watermark! lol

Top Bottom