B+W 10 Stops ND Filter

fatBozZ

Jun 5, 2010
Finally i got my B+W 110ND 10 Stops ND Filter !!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all Bros / Sis Who directed me where to get this Rare piece of Filter !!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::bsmilie:

Thanks to all Bros / Sis Who directed me where to get this Rare piece of Filter !!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::bsmilie:

where and how much do you got it from?

mine is 67mm where most of u guys is 77mm which is easy to find ...
my is more ex becoz of the freight charge i paid almost $180
is a US store call B&H

180, then might as well per order from CP @175 and wait 4-8wks:)

180, then might as well per order from CP @175 and wait 4-8wks:)

I got mine from that Ebay stall for SGD$150 with shipping arrive in a week or so..

Hi,

Sorry, i never explore deeper lens filter, what is the objective to use such filter? can pls share as i am newbie to filter so paisei....

Can share some of the photos you taken with the filter if there is any good effect?

Thanks.

Hi,

Sorry, i never explore deeper lens filter, what is the objective to use such filter? can pls share as i am newbie to filter so paisei....

Can share some of the photos you taken with the filter if there is any good effect?

Thanks.
Neutral density filter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there many members using high power ND filter, here are two of them posting their works here,

[night86mare] Singapore is Beautiful

* spore in minimalistic *

TS should get a 77mm instead. And get a 67mm to 77mm step up ring.
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/B-W-ND-1000x...iewItem&pt=Camera_Filters&hash=item5888a81835

Another alternative is the hoya ND400, going for around $130 77mm locally.

i thought of doin it so ... but i dun plan to buy anymore lens other then one more ... which is macro ...
Currently i am using 18-105mm / 35mm f/1.8
Not a hardcore lens lover ... :bsmilie:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:bsmilie:

:thumbsup:

welcome to the club of sunlight lovers!!!:bsmilie:

go out and burn that skin!:bsmilie:

:thumbsup:

welcome to the club of sunlight lovers!!!:bsmilie:

go out and burn that skin!:bsmilie:

reason being i had enough of night photography ... could avoid lens flare sometimes ...

Hope to learn more on daylight photography ...
Care to share some daylight long exposure technique ??? :think: :D

Good luck and welcome to the club!

Practise makes perfect..:)

reason being i had enough of night photography ... could avoid lens flare sometimes ...

Care to share some daylight long exposure technique ??? :think: :D

u know in daylight long exposures, we are vulnerable to light leaks and fooled metering as well?? :)

Welcome to the club!
Be prepared to be exposed to the weather conditions :)

i am so happy that i am not alone ...

Care to share some daylight long exposure technique ??? :think :D

Alot of water and a good hat...:sweatsm:
imho, upto now i don't know any tips, just trial and error.. if its dark then i'll adjust later on..:bsmilie:

And always shoot in RAW, B+W Wb is crazy..:bsmilie:

Do read the thread of nightmare and soulfly, i've learned alot from those guys..:thumbsup:

Alot of water and a good hat...
imho, upto now i don't know any tips, just trial and error.. if its dark then i'll adjust later on..

And always shoot in RAW, B+W Wb is crazy..

Do read the thread of nightmare and soulfly, i've learned alot from those guys..
Second this. Exposure is one of the biggest problems with this filter since the light can change dramatically even while the exposure is still ongoing.

And btw, night86mare and soulfly are among the best landscape shooters in clubsnap and probably Singapore.

Second this. Exposure is one of the biggest problems with this filter since the light can change dramatically even while the exposure is still ongoing.

And btw, night86mare and soulfly are among the best landscape shooters in clubsnap and probably Singapore.

Yes, that's why it's just a guesstimate on the x1000 for ND110s. After a few morning shoots, one will roughly know how the sun is changing and make the necessary timing adjustments. In fact, I don't even use calculator nowadays; just take a normal shot after focus adjustments and like those fortune tellers calculating dates, adjust the timing accordingly :bsmilie: