B&H warehouse caught fire!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone buying anthing from BH? Make sure there is nothing charred :devil:

I hope they are insured.. otherwise.. it's a lot of money being burn!

wah the moment i saw the subject i knew i had to save the 400 2.8 IS, 500 F4 and the 600 F4! I will try for the 1200 if i can as well!

zhangyb said:
wah the moment i saw the subject i knew i had to save the 400 2.8 IS, 500 F4 and the 600 F4! I will try for the 1200 if i can as well!

ya right...how many pieces can u grab? :bsmilie:

i realli dunno why on earth they shot the firemen... they should have shot whats lost and whats isnt... blehz....

the insurance company is going bust man.... lets all hope B&H gets bak into business soon... :)

zhangyb said:

hallo.. the 1200 weights 12kg..... :bsmilie:

the insurance company is screwed big time man......
what about the grey set,.....will they be insured too?

kerpalz said:
the insurance company is screwed big time man......
what about the grey set,.....will they be insured too?

grey or not... the insurance have to pay for the amount that they are insured for. some company buy cheap insurance and when such things happen, they are only paid minimal even thou their stocks are worth more than that... and some buy hefty price insurance, even thou their stocks are not that much, they may still claim the bigger amount... lets hope that B&H have shipped out those expensive lens, and have those cheap plastic lens & accessories lying in the warehouse...

zhangyb said:

the 1200mm is custom build so that may be keep in the warehouse.

wonder where to find a pic of a guy who clip all his lens on SBO, like 50mm, 100mm macro tis kind like grenades, den sling a 1200 like a bazooka, den hold a SLR with a 70-200 like a M16... the ultimate cambo...

Status
Not open for further replies.