Azure's School Shoot 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaeSiuM

Dec 22, 2002
Singapore, Bedok
www.paintingmoments.com
sorry for the late posting.. here's some of mine shots from the 8/8/2003 school shoot.

will post the first 10 shots as i'm not done with the others.

fb6dbaa8.jpg

fb6dbabe.jpg

fb6dbabc.jpg

fb6dbab9.jpg

fb6dbab3.jpg

Thanks for helping me post the link Azure.

FINALLY finished posting up the more presentable ones.
Enjoy guys. :D

School Shoot 3

- Bob

Good shots, Ripper. Though #37 puzzles me. What is it that you were trying to convey?

Otherwise, I think my partners would very much like to engage you as a possible photog for feature events and functions. They liked your work too.

:thumbsup:

Azure said:
Good shots, Ripper. Though #37 puzzles me. What is it that you were trying to convey?

Otherwise, I think my partners would very much like to engage you as a possible photog for feature events and functions. They liked your work too.

:thumbsup:

haha, u got me there Azure.
Got to admit that I was pushing my luck with that shot.
It was the guy's b'day. And the rest of the NPCC gang were taking turn to hit him on the head (poor thing!). haha

I didn't manage focus it properly though.
Have taken down the image.

Thanks for the kind words!
Got to say it sure is a big encouragement to keep shooting to improve. :D

- Bob

ps
I've read ur other post that there will be a photo review this Wed.
Would really love to join u guys.
Dun know if my schedule allows it though.
(Still a school boy lah)
Will see if I can re-schedule my class.
What time will u be holding the review?
:D

Hitting head only... I got a shot 2 years ago when the NCC carried one of their off for a birthday bath and a kiwi-mud-and-grass(cut) dressing!

:devil: Used it to kind of blackmail them though... :D
(free labour for a whole year!)

:devil: Wah so evil! :devil:
hahaha

Anyway, where everybody else ah? :dunno:

Paisay... I took so long to process my shots, but hey hey, here some of them :D

GESS%20(1).jpg

GESS%20(4).jpg

GESS%20(8).jpg

GESS%20(26).jpg

The rest can be found at www.momentpix.com/pics.htm

Wah very nice pix wormz!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Especially love pix title 2, 11, and wide angle shot 18
Good job! ;)

- Bob

Yea, the Wormz-Master cometh!

Great shots, I liked 2, 4, 18, 20 best. :thumbsup:

Pity about 33, though, with the tree. Would be nice if you'd caught it 2-3 steps to your right, with the tower in the left of the pix and the girls holding and swinging hands. It would have been very good to represent the joy of the moment and the celebration in relation to the school's history and heritage. (And make me darn happy too...) :D

Oh, by the way, guys, I'll be including short bios of yourselves in the compiled CD to the school. Will probably be short write-ups on your specialty (IMHO) areas of shooting and your cam used, and occupation. The photos on the CD will also be differentiated by folders representing each shooter. In this way, I feel, the school will know who actually took a particular shot and (hopefully) appreciate it more.

Of course if any of you would prefer I not mention you, do drop me a SMS or PM or post here. I won't mind. ;)

Thanks guys for your kind comments. I'm sure all of us had a great time that day too!

Should be alright. PM me or call me.

Apologies to those of you who went down to look for me. I was (and still am) quite sick. :confused: Will contact to see how we can meet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.