Ayumi Hamasaki in Singapore !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
Ayumi Hamasaki attending the MTV Asia Music Awards, where she will be performing for the first time outside Japan.

Dsc01247b.jpg

Was at Indoor Stadium at 5pm to shoot the stars (actually was only interested in getting a shot of her :D )making their entrance onto the red carpet.

More shots coming up...

waaaaah
is that all?? got somemore???

any more ayumi? i was there at the award show
she was sooooo cute

I'm sorry, this is the only decent shot I got of Ayu-chan. Was lucky even to get a clear shot of her. The police were busy setting up barricades to deceive our AF system, mediaworks camera crew were rushing to block our views and security personal will growl at you for taking shots. They say Singaporeans are boring, we wonder why. Maybe we should have a campaign to teach us how to react in front of celebrities, lets do the Singapore cheer! Mediaworks is scared that Ayumi will steal the limelight of Celest Chong that they axe argubly the biggest act in Asia from their edited delayed telecast.

What Ayumi has to say to all this??

Naaehh..........

ayumi030202.jpg

Originally posted by Daniel
I'm sorry, this is the only decent shot I got of Ayu-chan. Was lucky to get even a clear shot of her. The police were busy setting up barricades to interfere with our AF, mediaworks camera crew were busy blocking our views and security personal will growl at you for taking shots. They say Singaporeans are boring, we wonder why. Maybe we should have a campaign to teach us how to react in front of celebrities, lets do the Singapore cheer! Mediaworks is scared that Ayumi will steal the limelight of Celest Chong that they axe argubly the biggest act in Asia from their edited delayed telecast.

Naaehh..........

ayumi030202.jpg

hahaa....
bery funny... :D

More Ayumi shots, courtesy of Benosan :)

ayumi04.jpg

ayumi05.jpg

Inside Indoor Stadium...

ayumi06.jpg

ayumi07.jpg

Originally posted by Daniel
I'm sorry, this is the only decent shot I got of Ayu-chan. Was lucky even to get a clear shot of her. The police were busy setting up barricades to deceive our AF system, mediaworks camera crew were rushing to block our views and security personal will growl at you for taking shots. They say Singaporeans are boring, we wonder why. Maybe we should have a campaign to teach us how to react in front of celebrities, lets do the Singapore cheer! Mediaworks is scared that Ayumi will steal the limelight of Celest Chong that they axe argubly the biggest act in Asia from their edited delayed telecast.

Naaehh..........

ayumi030202.jpg

COOL!!

Ayumi "Middle Finger" Hamasaki !!!
Rare edition!!

ROFL the Ayumi "middle finger" Hamasaki damn funny :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Who took that pic ah?

Can I use it as my avator in HWZ forum?
Just wanna ask permission before I use it :)

Originally posted by Galaa
ROFL the Ayumi "middle finger" Hamasaki damn funny :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Who took that pic ah?

Can I use it as my avator in HWZ forum?
Just wanna ask permission before I use it :)

Err....in case you haven't noticed.....it's already been used....by MOI.
Have some originality. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.