Awesome FREE PP software - Lightzone v4

daredevil123

Staff member
Oct 25, 2005
lil red dot
Thanks for shaing.

I loaded it but while it says the software is free they asked for serial number which we have to buy. Is this normal? If it's good I have no issue on buying but it's for sale then why is it called free? I am confused. Can someone please help me on this? Thanks
I am currently using GIMP and it is really free. I love it much much.

Thanks for sharing!

Now looking for alternatives to Lightroom 5.2 (pretty buggy and slow as compared to LR4)

I loaded it but while it says the software is free they asked for serial number which we have to buy. Is this normal? If it's good I have no issue on buying but it's for sale then why is it called free? I am confused. Can someone please help me on this? Thanks
I am currently using GIMP and it is really free. I love it much much.

Think need to wait for approval. Did you see the download link on the left column?

Thanks Klodder, I just signed up only. OK I wait for their approval. The link was not on the left column. It was at the beginning of the notice on sign in page. Appreciate your help.

Thanks Klodder. Instruction for download appeared on the left side. Installed and playing with it. I think that GIMP has tremendous improvement too that's why I love it too.

Any where that I can download some free presets? I looking for good black and white presets... the more contrasty kind...