awareness amongst dishonest sellers

old-newbird

Sep 28, 2006
is there such a thread in here ? to warn fellow cs'ers abt the bad apples?

If there is such a list for lousy sellers, there ought to be one for lousy buyers too.

i guess so... so is there one ?

ONB, would you like to share wif us what happened to warrant this list??? :think:

is there such a thread in here ? to warn fellow cs'ers abt the bad apples?

Beating the dead horse again?? This old topic??? Look in the FAQ and Feedback section, your thread is one of dozens.

Beating the dead horse again?? This old topic??? Look in the FAQ and Feedback section, your thread is one of dozens.

What's in the FAQ and Feedback section? Went there but...hhhmmmm...:dunno: Hahaha, i think I need a crash course in using this forum! :bsmilie:

Just met one, funny seller! Said will meet me where I live.....Coz he will passing my place.....waited almost three hours for him...neber show up :bsmilie:

Phone also switched off now............. DOA ?

i don't wear underwear :bsmilie:

If I'm ever shooting with you and you're wearing shorts and squat down, I will remember not to look in your direction...

The usual type of thread to psycho sellers into quoting low price.
There are also threads from sellers complaining about dishonest buyers.

Getting very tired of all these psychoing tactics.

Solution for you:
Don't ever buy from CS.
CS can close buy&sell since so many complaints.
Don't even buy used or second hand.
Buy everything brand new from shops. Please try Bally Photo shop mentioned in other thread.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=515796

Last edited:
hi, for me i met seller and bought a bag at first he insisted that only can meet at night to deal..
i was fine with it la so went down collected and went home.. when i was loading my sop stuff into the bag i noticed that seller sewed up parts which were torn... called him the first time he ans hear my voice he cut the line off called again... nvr ans... called him the nxt day nvr ans oso and keep voiding my calls and switching off his phone.... in total i called him 30 over times... thn i told a frd abt this and he tried calling... on the 2nd ring he picked up the phone... thn my frd explained everything to him... i called him after tt and he did ans and said that he would do a refund.... from then on till today no sound liao..

he is a deliberate dishonest seller imo. i am to blame for not checking properly on the spot... i admit that but at the place where he met me it was poorly lit... i donno deliberate ant la...

after adding up everything..i realised that not every seller is honest here..( this is the first time this happened to me) buying used stuff a certain amt of has to be there and its a gamble also..
but cheating is downright low la...

having a simple thread to acknowledge superb sellers/buyers and bad buyers/sellers might help this forum be a better and safer place for everyone... it may not be fool proof but to a certain extent i believe many will benefit from fraudulent sellers and irresponsible buyers.. as well as helping good sellers/buyers too. from time to time i will see something like.. ' people who have bought from me will know i keep my stuff properly' etc etc

To MODS: if i have crossed any lines please forgive me..i will del the thread.

thanks.