AWARE Disgruntled That NSmen To Be Give More "Recognition"

more 'money' coming our way... can see but cannot feel...

Only those who are strong in the force can feel it.

family_guy_weak_force.jpg

Y do u have to think about monetary gains?

Y don't u think of what u can do more for NS? Example volunteer yourself for the Volunteer Corps? Do more for our security?

谈钱伤感情。。。。。。。

Y do u have to think about monetary gains?

Y don't u think of what u can do more for NS? Example volunteer yourself for the Volunteer Corps? Do more for our security?

I think this is the biggest joke i ever heard...volunteer?? LOL

if it was so simple, then we should not hv needed to pay some with millions a year to serve the people/country.

Are you sure that's money? Not some figures you see on the screen with bars being raised year after year? You sure that's money? You sure that's YOUR money??

It's YOUR MONEY with really none of the things you can do with money that is yours :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I think this is the biggest joke i ever heard...volunteer?? LOL

if it was so simple, then we should not hv needed to pay some with millions a year to serve the people/country.

Ask not what you can do for your country because you are not even sure who this country belongs to. Ask what this country can pay you because everyone is here only for the money. :dunno:

Are you sure that's money? Not some figures you see on the screen with bars being raised year after year? You sure that's money? You sure that's YOUR money??

lol... bro Kit, i put it as 'money'... lol

That is money alright.
And that is YOUR money! Very positive about that. It is taxpayers' money. If you pay tax, then it is your money.
Take it while you can. Before it lands in the hands of someone else who never pay tax. LOL

This is how soldiers in USA get treated. Ours get stomped when he took a seat on the MRT, and AWARE talking trash when they are given some privilege.

[video=youtube;DpF1Frpx4Vk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpF1Frpx4Vk[/video]

aware is unbelievable.I dont know how they can still be given support to continue operating,after all the anti-equality stance they've shown.Before they even make another complaint,i'd like to see them devote 40 years of their lives to the nation's service

Before they even make another complaint,i'd like to see them devote 40 years of their lives to the nation's service

Please don't give them ideas. Our NS guys already made huge sacrifice, now you want to add the burden of working with them?:bsmilie: